Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

DSM

RKSV,

Guys there is a small bug in the system which needs to be fixed. After order placement and enter, the system accepts the order, but the button is still there - whereas it should disappear after accepting the order. Happened twice, once the order got accepted, and after 15 minutes when I was checking my position, saw two orders were executed. The ending was happy though as the MTM was double of what I expected. :) However, the situation could have been reverse. 2nd time I placed similar order, and the button did not disappear however being wiser from my previous experience, checked for orders executed, and the system had executed the order and hence cleared the order button. Its unlikely that this incident is unique to me, and other traders too may come across this situation in future. It could result in an inadvertently bad outcome.

Thanks.

RKSV,

Guys there is a small bug in the system which needs to be fixed. After order placement and enter, the system accepts the order, but the button is still there - whereas it should disappear after accepting the order. Happened twice, once the order got accepted, and after 15 minutes when I was checking my position, saw two orders were executed. The ending was happy though as the MTM was double of what I expected. :) However, the situation could have been reverse. 2nd time I placed similar order, and the button did not disappear however being wiser from my previous experience, checked for orders executed, and the system had executed the order and hence cleared the order button. Its unlikely that this incident is unique to me, and other traders too may come across this situation in future. It could result in an inadvertently bad outcome.

Thanks.
Whoa oh. Will bring it up with our product team and get in touch with NEST guys. May need more details from you later this week. Thanks for the feedback.

RKSV,

Thanks.

DSM,

There is a setting under User Settings for the Order Entry window to close after an order is placed (I don't know why there needs to be a setting for this).

Go to that setting (User Settings > Order > Tick close for order entry dialog after order placed), enable it and let us know if you see it again.

DSM

Thanks guys. Had an issue with NEST. Called your technical team and it was resolved courteously and professionally. Have to appreciate good service where due. So I tip my hat to you!! Thanks again.

3:11 pm rksv NEST terminal down
3:25 pm still down..

was it planned down ? or did rksv bought a lot of put today Evil smile

so so do we get alert ? same will not happen on election result day Or Some body at exchange Rat is planning to switch off Global NESt termainal ?

TATA Ip Terminal off ...samaj me aata hai
Airtel Ip also off ... CAught it was palnned ..not u guys may be high level exchange IT guy who must have sold puts lol lmao

3:27 working all fine again now

NOw i need to do ask u guys lol any one providing vsat lines ? or it;s for sub broker only ?
Evil smile was vsat lines also down ?

Last edited:

DSM

Guys system issues can hurt the trader, especially if market moves fast and against. I hope besides fixing the issue, the cause is determined to eliminate recurrence. Thanks.

Sorry. System is up. Desktop platform is up and the web will be up shortly.