Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

hi rksv,

can we take cover order - Long and Short at sametime in single scrip.

for example,

1. Cover order long in dlf cmp 145 with stoploss 141

2. cover order short in dlf cmp 145 with stoploss 149.

above two orders possible in cover order at same time..
will affect one another one... or its possible??

pls reply.

@ RKSV ,

In my Keystone back office I am seeing some other figures in Ledger as compared to the regular Back Office for the same time period [ 01-01-14 to 02-03-14 ] . The old Back Office Ledger figures are correct .

Also since I have started trading in Currency , there are lot of entries like transfer from FON to NCD . The ledger is somewhat looking more difficult.
Fixed, take a look now. It should match.

Those transfer from FON to NCD entries should be there in the old Back Office too. That's because there are many segments clubbed into one account (CM, F&O, CDS) and the receipts for all three segments are generated under F&O for the sake of accounting.

hi rksv,

can we take cover order - Long and Short at sametime in single scrip.

for example,

1. Cover order long in dlf cmp 145 with stoploss 141

2. cover order short in dlf cmp 145 with stoploss 149.

above two orders possible in cover order at same time..
will affect one another one... or its possible??

pls reply.
Assuming you place it for the same quantity, here's what happens (let's use NIFTY).

On the position book, you will see that NIFTY has a net quantity of 0 under product CO. You will also see two open stop loss orders. If any of them get triggered (based on the trigger price), they will execute.

If one or both of the stop loss orders don't get executed, they just get cancelled at 3:15 PM. A counter orders will be placed to square off the original CO orders.

Meaning, they don't set each other off and will be treated as separate positions. So, at the end of the day, you *could* see two counter orders going against the position even though your net position is zero.

hi rksv,
thanks for replying, but cant understand.. will try in live..

thank you
Sorry about that -- give our technical support team a call or email us with your # and we can get back to you with more detail. Might be better to be clear on how it works than to take a risk on a trade :)

Fixed, take a look now. It should match.

Those transfer from FON to NCD entries should be there in the old Back Office too. That's because there are many segments clubbed into one account (CM, F&O, CDS) and the receipts for all three segments are generated under F&O for the sake of accounting.
Yeah , I checked , now its same . :thumb:

Thanks.

Guys,

MCX had reduced their transaction charges by Rs. 40 starting Feb 26, 2014.

Effectively our transaction charges for MCX had dropped from Rs. 400 to Rs. 360 per crore since that day.

Make sure you check with your broker that transaction cost was reduced on Feb 26 by Rs 40. We had several clients ask us why rates were dropped and whether it was a mistake.

Circular: http://www.mcxindia.com//Uploads/ExchangeCircular/2014/February/English/Circular053Feb2014.zip

Guys,

Effectively our transaction charges for MCX had dropped from Rs. 400 to Rs. 360 per crore since that day.

Make sure you check with your broker that transaction cost was reduced on Feb 26 by Rs 40. We had several clients ask us why rates were dropped and whether it was a mistake.

Circular: http://www.mcxindia.com//Uploads/ExchangeCircular/2014/February/English/Circular053Feb2014.zip
This is good that you passed the full benefit to the clients. :thumb:

Guys,

But isn't the circular saying Rs 210 per crore, why are you charging Rs 150 more?? And don't tell me it is on the way down, you have been saying that from over 1 year, the rate has been the same.

Hi RKSV,

My a/c no: 200003. Can you please check whether a/c is active or not. I tried to log in via nest but it says user does not exists. Sometimes I just want to view intraday indiavix future chart.

Thanks.