Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

The best RSKV can do is to offer a combination of either Rs. 25/order or 1947/month.....whichever is less...
Regards Everybody:thumb:
+1 to that thats amazing idea..

OR they can come up with like say NSE F &0 + MCX Commodity COMBO
unlimited @ 3000

OR

Charge R.s25 per order untill brokerage crosses R.s 1947 after then nil Free
for entire month .:clap::clap::clap:

Come on Rskv ji we are awaiting your comments :-- Bringing any one of above plan will only increase customer

along with fixed brokerage plans following can bring customer..
paper trade on real market and auto trading option like symphony presto..
single margin for nfo and mcx ..

@ RKSV ,

In my Keystone back office I am seeing some other figures in Ledger as compared to the regular Back Office for the same time period [ 01-01-14 to 02-03-14 ] . The old Back Office Ledger figures are correct .

Also since I have started trading in Currency , there are lot of entries like transfer from FON to NCD . The ledger is somewhat looking more difficult.

@ RKSV ,

In my Keystone back office I am seeing some other figures in Ledger as compared to the regular Back Office for the same time period [ 01-01-14 to 02-03-14 ] . The old Back Office Ledger figures are correct .

Also since I have started trading in Currency , there are lot of entries like transfer from FON to NCD . The ledger is somewhat looking more difficult.
Hmm.... that's really odd. We will take a look at it. Thanks for bringing it up.