Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Guys system issues can hurt the trader, especially if market moves fast and against. I hope besides fixing the issue, the cause is determined to eliminate recurrence. Thanks.
Agreed... we had some system problems and switched to our secondary servers.. Should not happen at all, especially at that time.

DSM

Same issue recurred again today. After placing the order, the button did not clear, though it was executed. So I went back to the preferences-Order and checked the 'Close order entry dialogue after placing order' again. Had done this yesterday. Does the system require the user to do this each day? :( I would have expected the settings to be saved.

DSM,

There is a setting under User Settings for the Order Entry window to close after an order is placed (I don't know why there needs to be a setting for this).

Go to that setting (User Settings > Order > Tick close for order entry dialog after order placed), enable it and let us know if you see it again.

Same issue recurred again today. After placing the order, the button did not clear, though it was executed. So I went back to the preferences-Order and checked the 'Close order entry dialogue after placing order' again. Had done this yesterday. Does the system require the user to do this each day? :( I would have expected the settings to be saved.
While exiting the nest software, it asks if we want to save settings.

Click on Yes
Problem will be solved

PS: This is generic, I dont trade with RKSV, but it should be a generic feature

DSM

Thanks Altaf. Just to e sure, I have clicked on the options available one is 'o.k' and the other is 'apply'. Clicked on both. Did not see any save setting buttons. So lets see what happens.

While exiting the nest software, it asks if we want to save settings.

Click on Yes
Problem will be solved

PS: This is generic, I dont trade with RKSV, but it should be a generic feature

DSM

Some brokers (Sharekhan for example) provide an update of important economic data (pertaining to US markets) within a minute of it being published. For a commodity trader, these are of utmost importance without a doubt. Wondering if RKSV can also flash this data pertaining to NFP, Crude and NG inventory etc. This is a suggestion, and would like it to be taken up to your management. For a small cost to you, it can be a vital tool and an plus factor for all aspiring commodity traders and provide additional rational for joining RKSV. Thanks.

Some brokers (Sharekhan for example) provide an update of important economic data (pertaining to US markets) within a minute of it being published. For a commodity trader, these are of utmost importance without a doubt. Wondering if RKSV can also flash this data pertaining to NFP, Crude and NG inventory etc. This is a suggestion, and would like it to be taken up to your management. For a small cost to you, it can be a vital tool and an plus factor for all aspiring commodity traders and provide additional rational for joining RKSV. Thanks.
Didn't NEST have the Mundu TV or some sort of news updation facility ??

DSM

TP,

There is Mundu TV :) Whatever it means. :) :) :) But it is an addin. Not sure if it is free. Also, while trading who wants to see TV, instead of looking at the charts? Also, TV (video stream) will take in bandwith. Though I have Core i5, I watch 4 charts on Sharekhan's TT. Besides, Nest is on, As is investing dot com tracking international charts of Gold and Crude live. Flashing news on BB in realtime would be a real help to traders (and no doubt, increase their pay-per-trade segment brokerage at RKSV)

If it involves a small fee for subscribers, am sure, am sure a lot of Traders would not mind. The problem we traders face is not unfortunately recognized by the brokerage houses. What sets a brokerage apart is differentiating itself giving in what the traders NEED rather than WANTS. :(

I hope somebody at RKSV is listening.

Didn't NEST have the Mundu TV or some sort of news updation facility ??

TP,

There is Mundu TV :) Whatever it means. :) :) :) But it is an addin. Not sure if it is free. Also, while trading who wants to see TV, instead of looking at the charts? Also, TV (video stream) will take in bandwith. Though I have Core i5, I watch 4 charts on Sharekhan's TT. Besides, Nest is on, As is investing dot com tracking international charts of Gold and Crude live. Flashing news on BB in realtime would be a real help to traders (and no doubt, increase their pay-per-trade segment brokerage at RKSV)

If it involves a small fee for subscribers, am sure, am sure a lot of Traders would not mind. The problem we traders face is not unfortunately recognized by the brokerage houses. What sets a brokerage apart is differentiating itself giving in what the traders NEED rather than WANTS. :(

I hope somebody at RKSV is listening.
Yep... an integrated trading platform that has these important features is what we are working on these days. Please give us ideas that you'd like to see. We may not be able to do everything but we want to hear what problems you guys face so that we know what we should work on.

DSM

Thanks RKSV.

As stated, market data pertaining to commodities is important e.g NFP, inventory data and other economic events which your management will NO DOUBT BE AWARE are important. The same can be flashed on BB in text form, SOONEST upon release.

A small start... and I know this is not asking much. Keep us posted if this is possible.

Yep... an integrated trading platform that has these important features is what we are working on these days. Please give us ideas that you'd like to see. We may not be able to do everything but we want to hear what problems you guys face so that we know what we should work on.

DSM

Guys, please do something. After an order is executed, the order entry screen should clear, but it doesn't - unless one goes to the preference setting and changes it every day. My trade got inadvertently triggered for double the quantity today because of the deficiency in the system. I guess it is not a big issue which cannot be fixed. Lost some money because of it, and only because I happened to check the net position before closing the system. This is not acceptable.

Can we know if you intend to do anything about it, or will require the trader to change the setting each day? Attached snapshot of 'default setting' which I guess is being loaded each time, and there seems to be no option to save user's preferred setting.