Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

ty for update...

so ... will my gold trade get cut ? coz your site is not opening....

i transfered 165K yesterday and i now have another 165K which i want to make transfer .. so i guess i need to pray to god that rksv doesn;t cutt my poistion and

hope for site to open back..

Fyi i tried reliance internet too but no luck....
NEST exe does not rely on RKSV.in DNS records. Just call our line or email [email protected] with your ID and we'll call you right away. We understand the situation.

ok i self fixed it ...

idea is to edit host file
host file is in location c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc
open the host file in notepad and just below lines

# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

and put this line and save then open rksv it will work
Code:
128.199.214.125 rksv.in
115.111.204.180 nest.rksv.in
if u didn;t understand what i said just download this file and run--> press extract and rksv site will open again
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ut329l147pcyfhc
ignore antivirus warning as it edits host file so it might trigger false alarm

Last edited:
:mad: Monkey was making some changes to the DNS records and made a mistake. It was fixed but the changes can take up to 6 hours to resolve to all carriers.

No excuse from our side -- sorry for the inconvenience.
Will highly appreciate if you order dismissal of this careless monkey before closure of office today.

cloudTrader

When I am trying to access Keystone the page is showing :

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to keystone.rksv.in, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Should I step forward or not ?

Thanks.

HI RKSV,

WHEN WE TRADE BRACKET ORDER WITHOUT FEAR...

WHEN WILL BE ITS READY 100%...

(NOW SOME TRADES AUTOMATICALLY TRADING IN BRACKET EVEN POSITION CLOSED... IF PROFIT COMES NO PROBLEM :rofl:,, BUT LOSS CAMES WE WILL SUFFER... I FACED THIS PROBLEM TWO TIMES... BUT SMALL QTY AND SMALL LOSS)..

PLS SOLVE THE BRACKET ORDER ISSUES AND WE WANT TO TRADE WITHOUT FEAR IN BRACKET ORDER.

THANKS

HI RKSV,

YESTERDAY AND TODAY BRACKET ORDER WORKING FINE..
GOING SMOOTHLY... :clapping:

THANKS

When I am trying to access Keystone the page is showing :

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to keystone.rksv.in, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Thanks.
it;s been 24 hrs so by now it should works ... if not then edit host file and put this line in last

14.140.234.67 keystone.rksv.in
save and it will start working