Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi

I joined RKSV just now. Have few issues. As usual the nest Launcher.exe is not working inside office. Also the Trade Express is not working. Whenever I click on the same it says "Latest version of JAVA is not installed". I've already installed the latest version and still the error persists.

URGENT intervention required.

Regards
Ravi
Send us an email at [email protected] referencing this post and your client ID. Will have someone call you.

@ RKSV ,

On the election outcome day my NEST TRADER from you did not perform satisfactorily. There were lot of not responding instances , I was unable to even keep a count of them. Broadcast was dropping almost every 5 minutes.

Same time I was using NOW from another broker and that was working smooth as butter . So there was no confusion of my Internet not working well.

I was really pissed off working that way on Nest Trader.
Hey Leonid,

We didn't get any other customer complaints on connectivity during election day. Anyone else here in Traderji experience problems? Do let us know.

Hey Leonid,

We didn't get any other customer complaints on connectivity during election day. Anyone else here in Traderji experience problems? Do let us know.
I have been using now. (from sasonline).On election day, now had not responded for sometimes.Its response time is high on that date.It had taken 30-40 seconds for placing the order.

Dear RKSV,

For some reason SBI (may be others too) Option chain is not showing scripts rate above 2300 for going long or short.

Can you look into it.

Regards,
Escape
Hi escape,

Can you clarify what you mean? Screenshots can help. We are able to see prices in the option chain for rates above 2300.

RKSV,

Few queries for knowledge and clarification. :)

1) Was your CO and BO facility operational on the election result day or you cut it off as a precautionary measure?

2) It it required to remain logged in while using the bracket order with you? Will it work if the user has logged off?

Thanks

RKSV,

Few queries for knowledge and clarification. :)

1) Was your CO and BO facility operational on the election result day or you cut it off as a precautionary measure?

2) It it required to remain logged in while using the bracket order with you? Will it work if the user has logged off?

Thanks
Hi punter,

1) Both were up.

2) There's a bug regarding this feature. It'll be patched up within a week so that you can log off after placing your bracket order.