Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

cloudTrader

@ RKSV ,

A Hypothetical question but of importance :

If suppose one takes a MIS Short position in Nifty Futures tomorrow at around 9:30 am thinking of an unclear mandate but at around 1:00 pm the market hits the Upper Circuit because of the clarity in Election Outcome . What will happen to the MIS Open Position ?

If you could answer it today then it will be helpful .

Thanks.

@ RKSV ,

A Hypothetical question but of importance :

If suppose one takes a MIS Short position in Nifty Futures tomorrow at around 9:30 am thinking of an unclear mandate but at around 1:00 pm the market hits the Upper Circuit because of the clarity in Election Outcome . What will happen to the MIS Open Position ?

If you could answer it today then it will be helpful .

Thanks.
We're going to disable MIS all-day tomorrow so, at least that won't be an issue.

Dear RKSV,

While placing orders, I can see new acronyms under Validity field, what are those:
1. EOS (under Normal Buy or Sell order)
2. GTDys (under Basket order)
3. COL (under Spread order)
1. EOS - End of Session

2. GTDys - This is for Basket Order and similar to Good Till Day (GTD). This only works on MCX since NSE/BSE don't allow GTD.

3. COL - Cancel on Log Off - Cancels all orders if *our* connection to the exchange gets dropped. This is a feature for dealer terminals on NEST that somehow got spilled over to clients.

Also for OCO, lets assume we are long using normal Buy order, can we place later on OCO order, one for Stop Loss and other for Target, and validity as GTC?

Happy Trading.

Regards,
Escape
OCO orders act separate from buy orders. You cannot connect the two later on. Also GTC cannot be used for OCO.

Hope that helps.

dear Rksv can you add triggered limit entry order in bracket order for eg tata motors current price is 430 .I want to buy above 432 -432.30 with stoploss .for big quantity make it sure that it will execute at same price. market order lead price above entry price
Hi looser89,

Not yet. We will let our product team know.

hi rksv,

any open position under MIS will squareoff by your RMS team after 3.15pm automatically. this is chargeable under call&trade charges,??

pls clarify..

for past one month i open position under MIS in morning...some position will squareoff after 3.15pm.. that time i cannot charged under call&trade charges.

but on 15-05-2014.. one position squareoff by after 3.15pm.. and charged under call&trade charges.

i sent mail to [email protected]

they replied :-

"Since it was a Bracket Order
> (Intraday) it was squared off by RMS hence Call & Trade were charged for
> this. As you are aware in case you have a open position in MIS and if it is
> squared by RMS then you will be charged the Call and Trade charges. Bracket
> order square off works in same manner. In case of any further queries,
> please feel free to contact us."

any open position in MIS, CO, BO squareoff after 3.15 will be charged under call&trade charges ??

pls clarify.

thanks

Hi RKSV

Seems the RMS facility in NEST is not working properly?

High volatility day, confusing when RMS shows something completely incorrect. Or have the margins been increased since yesterday on MCX GOLD and GOLDM?

A bit worried because I have open positions and the RMS is showing strange numbers.

Just want an assurance on RMS action, they will not act without call if I am not mistaken. Even though I am sure the RMS in NEST is just acting up.

Cheers

Hi RKSV

Seems the RMS facility in NEST is not working properly?

High volatility day, confusing when RMS shows something completely incorrect. Or have the margins been increased since yesterday on MCX GOLD and GOLDM?

A bit worried because I have open positions and the RMS is showing strange numbers.

Just want an assurance on RMS action, they will not act without call if I am not mistaken. Even though I am sure the RMS in NEST is just acting up.

Cheers
Hey neo,

We increased margins today by 1.5X. That's higher than what we normally charge. We sent messages yesterday and today on this. Because there's expected to be a lot of volatility today, it's a special case.

Do watch your positions today closely. It's difficult to tell which direction the markets are headed and by how much they'll move.

Hey neo,

We increased margins today by 1.5X. That's higher than what we normally charge. We sent messages yesterday and today on this. Because there's expected to be a lot of volatility today, it's a special case.

Do watch your positions today closely. It's difficult to tell which direction the markets are headed and by how much they'll move.
Thanks.

I have not received any email of the type. Is this just for today or for some time?

I have some spread trades(even the exchange doesn't ask for additional margin on these, is this fine or will this be a problem as well?

Better yet I am sending a PM to you, can you ask someone from RMS to give me a call?

Cheers