Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

RKSV

As posted earlier.....mobile platform has big issues. I get network error...
When try to view watchlist
When try to place order

Not at all smooth.

It happened today also.....I could not place order in mobile platform....finally switched to other broker and placed order.

Could you please check why there is recurrent issue in mobile platform.

Wish upstox will rescue from all these hassles ...looking forward its release.

RKSV

As posted earlier.....mobile platform has big issues. I get network error...
When try to view watchlist
When try to place order

Not at all smooth.

It happened today also.....I could not place order in mobile platform....finally switched to other broker and placed order.

Could you please check why there is recurrent issue in mobile platform.

Wish upstox will rescue from all these hassles ...looking forward its release.
Hey Megapixel,

Sorry to hear that but we were not reported any issues today. Is it possible to send your details on [email protected] so that we can have our team call you and help you with your issue? Yes, we will make sure that you will be very happy using Upstox:thumb:

megapixel

issue was not continious....it was occuring sometimes.....network error......sometimes it was working fine.
Please note my internet connection was fine....how you can help at this ? I am asking because it is in nest mobile platform and I wont be able to show the issue.

Anyway....I'll be happy to see these below features in upstox....these are the inconveniences I am facing presently.....hoping upstox will address these hassles..

1. Automatic price update.....no need to refresh
2. Show net P/L of CNC holding real time. ....exit all / individual holding button
3. Price alert by email/sms/pop up untill triggered.
4. Show net P/L of NRML position real time.....exit all/ individual position button.

These minimum features should be fine from trading perspective.

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
deleted duplicate post..

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

why is this happening, neither the trade exceutes nor it can be cancelled. it says "Put order req received"