Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

Hi Megapixel,

Q1: How to get % gain/loss portfolio report from back office ?

There is no such direct way to get these details. But you can export the same into excel and based on the data available you will be able to calculate the % gain/loss portfolio report.

Q2: Is it possible to generate a report How much nifty changes % vs my portfolio changes % in a given timeframe

You will not be able to generate this report from back office. We will inform our Vendors and see if they can incorporate this in their next version.

Email us your details on [email protected] and we will have our team call you and help you with the first question.
my intention is to see ...

Total P/L & % gain/loss value of my current holding in real time.

presently I do not find this info in the system....this is bit inconvenient as to what is happening to my investment in the market.

Does the excel stuff will work out this problem ?

I use web platform ...not Nest Trader...so can it be done without using Link to '
Excel fetaure from Nest ?

savkar

True,
Zerodha is pain.
How is RKSV compared. all we want is a software that gets installed and it runs. buy and sell and end of story
icicidirect has super high rates so cant afford, but atleast it works 99.9% of the time and does not have complications

Please visit Zerodha thread and see what headache PI is turning out to be for traders. The damn thing is in '3rd Beta' for god sakes! Pure nonsense.
In other areas Jugaad is OK but not when people's hard earned money is on stake. Therefore if your company has any moral sense, then Beta testing should be on Demo trading first by a group of volunteer traders for at least 3 months. It is criminal to release beta with unknown bugs that may make traders lose money while you get your feedback for free, also brokerage on top.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
True,
Zerodha is pain.
How is RKSV compared. all we want is a software that gets installed and it runs. buy and sell and end of story
icicidirect has super high rates so cant afford, but atleast it works 99.9% of the time and does not have complications
may be people use icicidirect for delivery trades , and due to high number of intraday traders in discount brokers , more load on infrastucture , as daytraders/scalpers do 50 - 100 trades per day, therefore more problems.
is it possible that icicidirect software works ok due to very less client load.

ashu1234

may be people use icicidirect for delivery trades , and due to high number of intraday traders in discount brokers , more load on infrastucture , as daytraders/scalpers do 50 - 100 trades per day, therefore more problems.
is it possible that icicidirect software works ok due to very less client load.
Man ki baat boli finally.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
yes i also feel same.

ashu1234

I have seen setup of most of the Mainline brokers, they use NEAT or ODIN as their front end software, each terminal has many id's linked to that say around 50, so all 50 clients call and trade through single terminal, and discount brokers are giving a gun(NEST) in hands of all 50 clients....ye haal to hoga hi....lol

Another broker Orion Broking was giving unlimited online trading with very low brokerage . But suddenly it is gone bust . Not responding to phones and calls .So , I feel we should be very careful with stability of online broking companies.

thanx/Subratdas

Trading platform par bhi jaldi acchi news de dejiye RKSV ji :D Ya yeh gift Diwali par milega? :lol:

megapixel

RKSV,

I saw you have an Option Strategy builder in your site ( are the option premiums real time or EOD?)....but there is no Option Strategy performance monitoring ?

Is there any way to monitor Option Strategy in the trading platform / back office or any other source ?

Last edited: