Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

o_O u saying you was able to placed order successfully with other broker ?

really it cann;t be as circuits is not broker specifit it is applied on every broker :(
I was not trading nifty.
I was buying stocks - CNC delivery
I bought SBIN stocks . additional purchase orders got failed ...it did not go to order book even.

I tried to purchase BSL ...order failed....it did not go to order book even.

Last edited:

rmike

onlinegtrash said:
Brokers are not interested in re-inventing wheel... they just need to slap together a wheel because the other broker guy has done it
Thanks for the well worded reminder! Noticed, that RKSV didn't have any 'snappy' comeback to offer, despite the intervening period being of sufficient interval to facilitate cooking up of more 'fat pipes'!

Sad to see that below the pseudo exterior, its the same mentality at work

Last edited:
@RKSV

This GTC (good till cancelled) order can be a very useful thing. I missed some good trading opportunities due to recent high volatility and some busyness. Felt that if this facility was there then I could not have missed those trades.

Would be really great if you could offer this facility. Please consider this feature request sincerely. Only Kotak and IB are offering this order type currently.

Thanks

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Income tax compliant backoffice reporting is still pending and no reply on that front. Will keep on reminding you RKSV till march 2016 on weekly basis.

megapixel

Hey Megapixel,

Currently the alerts get stored only for a particular day. We have already put the request for storing the alerts in the system until it gets triggered. This is expected to come up by first week of September 2015.
waiting is over ....we are in first week of September......Is it ready now ?

@RKSV

This GTC (good till cancelled) order can be a very useful thing. I missed some good trading opportunities due to recent high volatility and some busyness. Felt that if this facility was there then I could not have missed those trades.

Would be really great if you could offer this facility. Please consider this feature request sincerely. Only Kotak and IB are offering this order type currently.

Thanks
Hi Punter786,

We definitely understand the requirement of GTC orders. But as you are aware that GTC orders are only allowed on MCX exchange. The facility provided to you by the Brokers you have mentioned must be part of their software development. Right now we cannot commit on anything but we will let you know the day we come up with this facility.