Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

What are your charges for Opening an Account - Want to trade in F&O as well as Equity Delivery - I will take printout of forms myself

How long it takes to open an account :

a) Trading A/C
b) Demat A/C

What are the charges Demat A/C charges for a)Buy b) Sell per scrip
Hi Trader15,

We will not charge you anything for account opening. We will open your trading account within a day after your In person verification is done. We do not have our own DP, our partners ILFS will open your demat account depending on your KRA status. You can also submit your present CMR copy which would serve the purpose instead of opening a new demat account.
The charges for demat account are
a) Buy - Zero
b) Sell - Zero if it is intraday and Rs. 22 per day per script if it is selling of delivery of shares.

Please share your details on [email protected] so that we can have our representative call you and help you with all the details:)

Hi Punter786,

We definitely understand the requirement of GTC orders. But as you are aware that GTC orders are only allowed on MCX exchange. The facility provided to you by the Brokers you have mentioned must be part of their software development. Right now we cannot commit on anything but we will let you know the day we come up with this facility.

Fine. Appreciate that. :)

Would like to update you that GTC order is now allowed in all segments of Nifty. IB has confirmed that to me. Other brokers are allowing this in NSE equity segment only with limitation.

Last edited:

trader15

Rs. 22 per day per script

Whats per day per script charges - Is it typo or does that mean - If I hold share for 10 days - then 22X10 = 220 is what's charged when I sell from DP

Also, what are charges for DP Account Opening and AMC Charges

Hi Trader15,

We will not charge you anything for account opening. We will open your trading account within a day after your In person verification is done. We do not have our own DP, our partners ILFS will open your demat account depending on your KRA status. You can also submit your present CMR copy which would serve the purpose instead of opening a new demat account.
The charges for demat account are
a) Buy - Zero
b) Sell - Zero if it is intraday and Rs. 22 per day per script if it is selling of delivery of shares.

Please share your details on [email protected] so that we can have our representative call you and help you with all the details:)

Rs. 22 per day per script

Whats per day per script charges - Is it typo or does that mean - If I hold share for 10 days - then 22X10 = 220 is what's charged when I sell from DP

Also, what are charges for DP Account Opening and AMC Charges
HI Trader15,

Really Sorry to confuse you. Rs. 22 per day per script meant that you will be charged only the day when you sell your shares.
Example - If you have bought 100 shares on Monday and you sell those 100 shares on friday, you will be charged only Rs. 22 and in another example
You buy 100 shares on Monday, sell 50 shares on Wed, you will be charged Rs. 22 and if you sell remaining 50 shares on Friday, you will be again charged Rs. 22. Basically, you will be charged only on the day you sell your shares, irrespective of quantity.
I hope this helps you now:)

megapixel

For Backoffice Equity Holding

Q1: How to get % gain/loss portfolio report from back office ?

Q2: Is it possible to generate a report How much nifty changes % vs my portfolio changes % in a given timeframe

Last edited:
For Backoffice Equity Holding

Q2: Is it possible to generate a report How much nifty changes % vs my portfolio changes % in a given timeframe
Hi Megapixel,

There is no such direct way to get these details. But you can export the same into excel and based on the data available you will be able to calculate the % gain/loss portfolio report.

You will not be able to generate this report from back office. We will inform our Vendors and see if they can incorporate this in their next version.

Email us your details on [email protected] and we will have our team call you and help you with the first question.