Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

It was not a good experience today...

following inconveniences faced today....

Since I can not open web version of rksv in my workplace (firewall blocked)...I use Nest Mobile to place orders
every time I faced Session Expired today just after login in nest mobile ! ...... after trying 3/4 times ...I gave up .......and finally switched to other broker.

I am posting this so that you take care in upstox and make it more user friendly

Thanks for your willingness to help.

Last edited:
It was not a good experience today...

following inconveniences faced today....

Since I can not open web version of rksv in my workplace (firewall blocked)...I use Nest Mobile to place orders
every time I faced Session Expired today just after login in nest mobile ! ...... after trying 3/4 times ...I gave up .......and finally switched to other broker.

I am posting this so that you take care in upstox and make it more user friendly

Thanks for your willingness to help.
Yeah, we will make sure it'll be better. Some SSL issues with NEST today that they couldn't solve on time. Should have been much better today.

megapixel

eagerly waiting for upstox news these days ...

please make sure you show a real time P/L in upstox of Holding , Position in beta release.

we all love to know how much we are loosing or gaining :)

soft_trader

eagerly waiting for upstox news these days ...

please make sure you show a real time P/L in upstox of Holding , Position in beta release.

we all love to know how much we are loosing or gaining :)
Yes eagerly waiting for upstox release. And also what's the progress of having your own DP?

Hi,

The issue if understood correctly was that the system was not allowing to buy / sell ATM option.

Why was this happening and what was the resolution.

Had faced an issue once while trying to purchase an OTM call, dont remember the exact error msg, was in a hurry so purchased the next strike price.
Hi RKSV,

await your reply pl