Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Is there a way to check which all price alert for the same / different scripts has been set. Also, how can one cancel a price alert which has been set
Hi Earth,

You can check the Price Alert set from
Tools - Alert list (Nest Trader)
Alerts- Alert History (Web)
Alerts (Mobile App)

To delete/remove any Alert,

Through Nest Trader
Go to Tools, --- Alert List --- Select the Alert which you need to remove and click on Cancel Alert

Through Web (https://nest.rksv.in)
Go to Alerts - Alerts History -- Select the Alert which you need to remove and click on Cancel Alert

Through Mobile APP:
Click on Alerts - Select the Alert which you need to remove and click on Remove

Hi RKSV,

await your reply pl
Hi Earth,

In case of trading in Options, we allow to trade in almost all the options available for trading except to those which are Ill-liquid.

We get a file name { Base Prices for Illiquid Contracts (csv) } given by NSE daily which we refer to and can be downloaded from an open website.

Thus any option contract ATM or OTM, we do not block and the order should go through (If contract is not Ill-Liquid). Do send an email at [email protected] too so that we can have our representative call you

Hope this helps.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I use GTD order in Sharekhan in NSE Cash Segment.....no trouble there.

since upstox is your platform you possibly might think about adding GTD order in NSE Cash Segment.

also..wish upstox to provide multiple order placing by excel upload at one click
ICICIDIRECT also offering GTD orders in NSE exchange both cash and FO.

megapixel

ICICIDIRECT also offering GTD orders in NSE exchange both cash and FO.
So I think broking house whoever is using their own platform might do this stuff....NEST are not going to alter their software....in that case RKSV could look into this possibility since they are making their own platform upstox

Fundootrader

Guys

With your switch offer - you are cheating users. Last month it was 2000, this month Oct it is 4000.

For user who opened account in October using this offer, you tag him in 2000 offer instead of 4000 offer. If your reps know there is 4000 offer for october month, then when you are opening new account for switching - you are telling you are being tagged for 2000.

Do you think this shows your honesty and integrity as broker - I don't think so, As a user, the max I'll stay with you in this case is till 2000 is consumed and then switch over to zerodha or other honest broker

Guys

With your switch offer - you are cheating users. Last month it was 2000, this month Oct it is 4000.

For user who opened account in October using this offer, you tag him in 2000 offer instead of 4000 offer. If your reps know there is 4000 offer for october month, then when you are opening new account for switching - you are telling you are being tagged for 2000.

Do you think this shows your honesty and integrity as broker - I don't think so, As a user, the max I'll stay with you in this case is till 2000 is consumed and then switch over to zerodha or other honest broker
Hi Fundootrader,

We had two promotions running in the month of September, one was brokerage free trading for one month along with Rs. 2000 as switch over benefit. In the month of October we have only one promotion running where you can avail Rs. 4000 as Brokerage benefit.

Do send us your client code details at [email protected] and we will check on the same and revert.

So I think broking house whoever is using their own platform might do this stuff....NEST are not going to alter their software....in that case RKSV could look into this possibility since they are making their own platform upstox
Hi MegaPixel,

You are right, we will try to incorporate this feature in the later versions of Upstox but it would definitely not come in the Version 1.