Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

RKSV,

I found an issue today..

Nest web: Position > NSE Square Off > Got error "internal error occurred" pop up message.

Please take a look at it. If this functionality is working ok.

soft_trader

1. If I write an options contract using MIS, can I convert it later to NRML? If yes, what is the process?

2. How to see implied volatility? It is showing as zero.

Last edited:
Hi Soft_Trader,

Extremely sorry for replying late

1. If I write an options contract using MIS, can I convert it later to NRML? If yes, what is the process?
You can convert your MIS positions to NRML provided you have full margin and you can do so by going to trade book and converting positions from there.

2. How to see implied volatility? It is showing as zero.

NEST does not show Implied Volatility. This service is sadly not provided by our vendor.

suri112000

@RKSV,

Does NSE/BSE, who send us SMS with details of trade volume, know the traders name as well?

Now a days the tips providers are taking the names to the exact spelling.

Who could be compromising with TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL information?

Few things are leaked. Name, Mobile Number and recent trading activities ie whether the trading account is in loss or profit.

But, who could be the culprit......from dealing brokers to NSE/BSE.

@RKSV,

Does NSE/BSE, who send us SMS with details of trade volume, know the traders name as well?

Now a days the tips providers are taking the names to the exact spelling.

Who could be compromising with TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL information?

Few things are leaked. Name, Mobile Number and recent trading activities ie whether the trading account is in loss or profit.

But, who could be the culprit......from dealing brokers to NSE/BSE.
Hi Suri112000,

Yes, all details captured by Brokers needs to be uploaded on all exchanges.

RKSV is very strict with its privacy policy. We don't share any of your personal information with third-party marketing services.

Should you have any further queries where we can provide you more clarification, we would request you to send an email at [email protected]