Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

soft_trader

@RKSV,

In your account opening form it is mentioned "Order and trade alert SMS are charged at Rs. 1 per SMS"

I am receiving SMS for the trades done for the day every evening. Do you charge for the same? If yes, is there any way to unsubscribe from SMS alert service?

@RKSV,

In your account opening form it is mentioned "Order and trade alert SMS are charged at Rs. 1 per SMS"

I am receiving SMS for the trades done for the day every evening. Do you charge for the same? If yes, is there any way to unsubscribe from SMS alert service?
Hi Soft_Trader,

We do not charge anything for SMS presently. We will let you know in case there are any changes.

HI Rksv,

from yesterday CNX Nifty went missing from list did u guys changed it ?
Can u fix the index list plz ty

Or how do one add Current NIfty spot to index value Bar without CNX NIFTY from index list.
i have F&0 and mcx enabled from you .till yesterday CNX NIFTY was there in list.
Hopefully u will fix it ty

Last edited:
HI Rksv,

from yesterday CNX Nifty went missing from list did u guys changed it ?
Can u fix the index list plz ty

Or how do one add Current NIfty spot to index value Bar without CNX NIFTY from index list.
i have F&0 and mcx enabled from you .till yesterday CNX NIFTY was there in list.
Hopefully u will fix it ty
Hi Test123,

Exchange has changed the Index Name from 09/11/2015. CNX Nifty is now Nifty 50. You can Right click on Index value bar window, Check for Nifty 50 right click and Add to Dlgbar. Yesterday there were 2 Nifty 50 value shown one with values and other static no change. But this has been resolved and you should not face this issue today.
In case you are still facing this issue, you can send us and email to [email protected] or call us on 022-61309999 so that our Technical desk will help in resolving the problem.

ahh ok thanks i did not knew that ....
In Nest Pules index chart historical data on Nifty50 shows only 2 days worth data :p
pulse ppls need to put historic data of CNX nift in nifty50 :xD
thanks again

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Any updates on availability of tax complaint reports and its time frame of its availability.

soft_trader

Can anyone please tell me why Nifty futures is trading with a discount with 10 points. Is it because of low volume on mahurat trading day?