Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Daer RKSV,

Congrats once again for New freedom Plan.....May I know about any cost needed for NEST Trader Terminal for all segment, you can also use both, NOW and NEST, I mean two option for Trader. Please reply, Thanks
Hi Trader J,

NEST Trader terminal? We are going to use NSE NOW for currencies as well as Cash and F&O.

If you mean to say have a second option other than NSE NOW, our team is already on it. We are still on the process of finding a vendor for the other segments in an affordable fashion.

Trader J

Hi Trader J,

NEST Trader terminal? We are going to use NSE NOW for currencies as well as Cash and F&O.

If you mean to say have a second option other than NSE NOW, our team is already on it. We are still on the process of finding a vendor for the other segments in an affordable fashion.
Hi RKSV,

Its fine that we can trade for Currencies also in NSE NOW, but we have problem in margin trading like we cannot change our position from MIS to NRML in one click and also we cannot change previous day NRML position to MIS etc.

So I think NEST is best for all and also very similar to NOW, and its available with all the exchanges like MCX etc and also having some charting facility etc

I hope the NEST also solve the problem in Option trading as presently you dont allow 50 % margin for options for writing.

R u looking some vendor for what type of terminal ? and Why you dont want NEST ? If possible please reply. thanks

to rksv,
I am enabled for BSECM.Is Rs150 charge onetime fee or recurring basis?
Hi ksp,

Recurring. NSE starts charging for users accessing non-NSE segments via NOW from Nov. We'll send out an email soon on how you can easily deactivate it if you don't want it (just involves sending an email, no hard copy signature or anything).

Hi RKSV,

Its fine that we can trade for Currencies also in NSE NOW, but we have problem in margin trading like we cannot change our position from MIS to NRML in one click and also we cannot change previous day NRML position to MIS etc.

So I think NEST is best for all and also very similar to NOW, and its available with all the exchanges like MCX etc and also having some charting facility etc

I hope the NEST also solve the problem in Option trading as presently you dont allow 50 % margin for options for writing.

R u looking some vendor for what type of terminal ? and Why you dont want NEST ? If possible please reply. thanks
Agreed. NSE NOW won't let us offer commodities nor is it quite advanced from an RMS perspective. NEST is an option but, like many people pointed out, it has its similarities (plusses and minuses) with NSE NOW. Both are developed by the same company with NEST being a more premium offering. The team feels that the next software we pick has to be on point. Switching trading software and maintaining separate ones is difficult for both brokers and clients.

We're looking at vendors across the board to see what the best option is and NEST hasn't been ruled out. Software changes is on the horizon -- picking the right one, ensuring clients are happy with it, and doing a smooth migration is what's going to take time. We aim to change the way trading is done, not just offer low brokerage so we want to make sure we don't settle on any software early. Hope that helps.

Trader J

Agreed. NSE NOW won't let us offer commodities nor is it quite advanced from an RMS perspective. NEST is an option but, like many people pointed out, it has its similarities (plusses and minuses) with NSE NOW. Both are developed by the same company with NEST being a more premium offering. The team feels that the next software we pick has to be on point. Switching trading software and maintaining separate ones is difficult for both brokers and clients.

We're looking at vendors across the board to see what the best option is and NEST hasn't been ruled out. Software changes is on the horizon -- picking the right one, ensuring clients are happy with it, and doing a smooth migration is what's going to take time. We aim to change the way trading is done, not just offer low brokerage so we want to make sure we don't settle on any software early. Hope that helps.
Thanks for Reply, Its great if we have much better and all in one trading software...............all the best.

I agree with you that the migration should be smooth both for the broker and the clients.

Everyday something new is evolving in the technology field . I hope that near future brings in more options for the trading community.

Well till now I have experienced a very professional approach from RKSV team and this is what matters for a trader . I hope that even with their growing client base they remain in the same stride of professionalism and continue paying heed to their client's views . :)

One thing which I wanted to add was that if RKSV brings in per lot trading as and when they feel that they have the required manpower at their disposal for the same to be implemented then I feel that they can prove to be the radical game changers in the online discount brokers' community.

Last edited: