Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

what is procedure for changing existing dp to my rksv link dp account where i sell my shares directly from rksv terminal on same brokerage
Hi varun,

Transfer it to our pool account (see: http://help.rksv.in/solution/categories/28100/folders/48252/articles/25726-what-is-the-time-taken-to-transfer-shares-from-another-demat-account-to-your-pool-account-) when you are ready to sell and it will show up in your trading terminal under your account. Then you can go ahead and sell it for zero brokerage :)

Hi varun,

Transfer it to our pool account (see: http://help.rksv.in/solution/categories/28100/folders/48252/articles/25726-what-is-the-time-taken-to-transfer-shares-from-another-demat-account-to-your-pool-account-) when you are ready to sell and it will show up in your trading terminal under your account. Then you can go ahead and sell it for zero brokerage :)
when you can keeps stocks in your pool account then you can very well also provide margin against them to sell options :annoyed: why are you waiting for
a new software to provide margin when stocks are held by you in your pool

Dont tell me its a software issue as i can tell you 10 different brokers using NSE now and providing margin against stocks

Yes you can tell me that ITNA PAISE MEIN ITNAICH MILENGEA :clap: and i will still not fight you like i fought with zerodha as u have always been polite even if you are not following the manual

Trader J

Hi option writer,

It poses a risk for us and the NOW.exe doesn't have full proper risk management tools on the options side like it does for Futures and Equities. Not sure what other brokers are doing to mitigate it (maybe some manual work) but our RMS team has told us to wait until this feature is completed on NOW.
Who will responsible to provide proper tools, I mean NSE or Omneysis, Please follow them to repair Software, its almost 8 Months we are waiting for Option Writing Intraday.

Please let we know its possible in coming New year 2013 ?

I hope , you will announce, some good news on your first anniversary, like BSE F&O, and changes in RMS etc

May we expect some new ? Please reply.....Thanks

Who will responsible to provide proper tools, I mean NSE or Omneysis, Please follow them to repair Software, its almost 8 Months we are waiting for Option Writing Intraday.

Please let we know its possible in coming New year 2013 ?

I hope , you will announce, some good news on your first anniversary, like BSE F&O, and changes in RMS etc

May we expect some new ? Please reply.....Thanks
Hi Trader J,

Yeah.. many of these things are the limitations of working with discount brokerage software. We have plans to break through both of these issues in 2013 (RMS being #1, BSE F&O later).

For New Years 2013... yes we do have plans but they are different than the ones mentioned above. Will announce them as time goes :)

2012 was about putting the building blocks in place on providing good service and technology. 2013 will be about taking trading to the next level.

when you can keeps stocks in your pool account then you can very well also provide margin against them to sell options :annoyed: why are you waiting for
a new software to provide margin when stocks are held by you in your pool

Dont tell me its a software issue as i can tell you 10 different brokers using NSE now and providing margin against stocks

Yes you can tell me that ITNA PAISE MEIN ITNAICH MILENGEA :clap: and i will still not fight you like i fought with zerodha as u have always been polite even if you are not following the manual
Hi my_investmentz,

No you are right. We still remember the blunder we made in our early posts about promising this feature (your ID has changed -- I'm assuming it's the same person). Reason is, when we release a feature it has to be done properly. This present feature involves manual work on our end and there's always a chance of error in manual work. We want to make these processes automated and reduce chances of error/fat-fingering as to make it safe for clients and for brokers.

I understand it is not very optimal for some clients but our risk team doesn't want to take the chance on this. I also understand that other guys are providing this feature but it's just one of those problems we want to solve right before embarking on it.

Anyways we try to coordinate with NSE NOW and Omnesys with as many customer requests as possible. With proper technology controls in place, any problem is solvable.

Hi

I am facing problem with Now nest plus charts, it create bar for random time frame , for example , if i select 5 minute , then some time it creates a new bar sometimes after 10 mins and sometimes after 2 mins , is there a way to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Hi All I am new to this,

Just wanted to know RSKV's NSE NOW requires any permanent IP, especialy from outside India. Usually we have ASDL connection with Dyanamic IP. Please Help.

Does it have a lot problems, especially delay in executing orders etc...
Previously I was using ICICIDIRECT, any comparison please..

Thanks

Hi

I am facing problem with Now nest plus charts, it create bar for random time frame , for example , if i select 5 minute , then some time it creates a new bar sometimes after 10 mins and sometimes after 2 mins , is there a way to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Hi neuron_sun,

Will check with NSE NOW team during the week and let you know..

Hi All I am new to this,

Just wanted to know RSKV's NSE NOW requires any permanent IP, especialy from outside India. Usually we have ASDL connection with Dyanamic IP. Please Help.

Does it have a lot problems, especially delay in executing orders etc...
Previously I was using ICICIDIRECT, any comparison please..

Thanks
Hi remesh,

Regarding static/dynamic IP, it shouldn't be a problem. Connections in India are also dynamic IPs and there are no global IP restrictions on NSE NOW.

Regarding problems, delays, we haven't had any serious complaints on the same but maybe some of the other members on this forum can elaborate on compared to other trading software.