Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

From two days i have lost money because of this lack of now express..... when i place order its not executing because of value is changing ....this is very pathetic situation, i wish enemy also should not get this...
Hi vempallimadhan,

We are still pursuing this issue. The exchange has told us that they are working on an alternative to the issue. Not sure what it is exactly, but when we find out, we will let the rest of you know.

On HTML5, not sure when NSE NOW will migrate to that, but we see many platforms going towards HTML5 (Omnesys and Odin). It is a welcomed change by all of us.

hello rksv, i'm new this foram, Is html5 web platform or no,how work ,same nse now and when started mcx and platform name? I hope u started soon:confused::confused:

hello rksv, i'm new this foram, Is html5 web platform or no,how work ,same nse now and when started mcx and platform name? I hope u started soon:confused::confused:
Hi simple trader!

HTML5 is a web platform however NSE NOW doesn't use it (as of yet). Right now, we have the same NSE NOW platform. MCX will happen later next year (2013) as we plan on getting licenses. Let us know if you have any more q's.

Happy Diwali everyone!

Want to share the info that if you use NSE NOW (either with us or another broker), they have released a new web platform that's fully HTML5 with realtime updates. You can access it at https://app.mobile.nowonline.in.

Alternatively, if you go to the www.now-online.in website, there is link in the bottom called "NOW Touch" that you can access it by.

This is what the NSE wanted to replace NSE NOW Express with.

trade4putuval

Happy Diwali everyone!

Want to share the info that if you use NSE NOW (either with us or another broker), they have released a new web platform that's fully HTML5 with realtime updates. You can access it at https://app.mobile.nowonline.in.

Alternatively, if you go to the www.now-online.in website, there is link in the bottom called "NOW Touch" that you can access it by.

This is what the NSE wanted to replace NSE NOW Express with.
Hi, this application is not compatible with old browsers. Looks like this will work in new mobiles only, probably those marketed in 2012. I tried with blackberry browser and opera mini browser, both says
"Sorry! Your web browser is not compatible with our application."

And it displayed the icons of FireFox, Safari and Chrome! I am not sure if these browsers are available in the mobiles. :)

Hi, this application is not compatible with old browsers. Looks like this will work in new mobiles only, probably those marketed in 2012. I tried with blackberry browser and opera mini browser, both says
"Sorry! Your web browser is not compatible with our application."

And it displayed the icons of FireFox, Safari and Chrome! I am not sure if these browsers are available in the mobiles. :)
Ah yep, it's HTML5 so probably only the newer browsers are supported. You can use Safari/Chrome/Firefox on iPhones or Androids and it should work. Not sure about blackberry but maybe try a different browser from the AppWorld other than the default one?

Ah yep, it's HTML5 so probably only the newer browsers are supported. You can use Safari/Chrome/Firefox on iPhones or Androids and it should work. Not sure about blackberry but maybe try a different browser from the AppWorld other than the default one?
Hi

Is there any user manual for this , how to find out the key board short cuts

Thanks

Hi

Is there any user manual for this , how to find out the key board short cuts

Thanks
Hi neuron_sun,

Nope, the exchange doesn't have any documentation on this yet (sadly). As for keyboard shortcuts, it's not there either -- purely mouse driven program. We will try to put up guides if needed for the client but it seems to be more intuitive than before. The good thing is that it is just version 1. As they update it, we can expect to see more features.