Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Thanks For your reply , but when i called to your customercare they didnt mention that you working out to migrate this platform.

It is very difficult to trade in NSE Now without NOWExpress!!!

Please let me know apprx howmuch time will it take for this migration!!

if the exchange has been updated to you , then why didnt you update to the customers!!! because i was keep on trying for half a day and then called for customer care.

Thanks For your reply , but when i called to your customercare they didnt mention that you working out to migrate this platform.

if the exchange has been updated to you , then why didnt you update to the customers!!! because i was keep on trying for half a day and then called for customer care.
Hi madhan,

Sorry for the lack of update. We are trying to talk to the exchange to see what their plans are regarding this -- whether they are going to bring it back or not.

As we said earlier, the new platform is expected to come early to mid 2013. It will work on tablets, web, windows, and through your office...

Zerodha!! I find them always 1 step ahead.. You have the web based version with the express window and trade all exchanges NSE, BSE and MCX...

Have also seen the demo of the new html 5 version that they are coming out with, ages ahead of the present now express version..

From two days i have lost money because of this lack of now express..... when i place order its not executing because of value is changing ....this is very pathetic situation, i wish enemy also should not get this...

Hi mastertrader,

Not sure if Amibroker integrates with NSE NOW -- will try to find out, in the meanwhile, we're wondering if anyone else on TJ has experience working with the two.

We don't plan on getting approvals from the NSE for individuals. As for NEST, we are in talks with several vendors on moving forward and will have more details by early next year.

Just had word with Global Data Feed guys and they mentioned that "trading Plugin should work with NOW 1.8.2.0 version and plus 1.3.3." Also suggesting the site where it is working
https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/Plus/view.jsp?prd=plus_api

Also do you provide dealer terminal to clients because fuly automatation of trades happen only when it is through dealers terminal.

Just had word with Global Data Feed guys and they mentioned that "trading Plugin should work with NOW 1.8.2.0 version and plus 1.3.3." Also suggesting the site where it is working
https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/Plus/view.jsp?prd=plus_api

Also do you provide dealer terminal to clients because fuly automatation of trades happen only when it is through dealers terminal.
Hi mastertrader21,

NestPlus works on Omnesys NEST and NSE NOW. So it shouldn't be an issue -- however just a note, we haven't officially tested this plugin on our end.

We don't provide dealer terminals to clients at the moment.

Hi timepass,

Not something we have explored for now. But at the very least, the client has to be NCFM certified for the segments he/she wants to trade in.
Thanks. What are the advantages of having a dealer terminal ?