Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RSKV,
I am interested to open a account with you, before that i need some clarifications on trading Platform. As i am a full time trader, i need good charting facility. As you are using NOW platform, i believe that updates will be quick. but what about charting tools?, There is only OHLC charts available in NOW. Do you having any plugins like Nest for better charting tools ?:confused:
Hi ewmin555,

We do give NSE NOW and you can integrate Nest Plus charts on NSE NOW. Nest and NSE NOW are developed by the same technology company so the Nest plugins are compatible with NSE NOW. Take a look at all the available plugins here: https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/Home/.

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

In the calculator after selecting options from the drop down menu, under Qty i entered 50, buy price i entered 50, and under sell price i entered 51. Under PnL it shows 45.40. And to the left of PnL text there is a question mark. Upon hovering over our mouse on the Qn mark a floating menu opens stating that PnL means " Profit & Loss includes all statutory charges". I think it should read," Profit & Loss excluding all statutory charges". I think here the 45.40 is profit which has to be credited to the account and does not include any other unknown statutory charges so that this 45.40 will be pruned further.

Hi strongBuddy,

No, it is PnL after all statutory charges :).

Here's a link: http://goo.gl/SY9V8. Buy price = 50, Sell price =51, qty = 50. So, buy value = Rs. 2,500, sell value = Rs. 2,550. Your PnL before all charges is Rs. 2,550 - Rs. 2,500 = Rs. 50. Scroll to the bottom of the sheet and transaction charges add up to Rs. 4.59. Your PnL - statutory charges = Rs. 50 - Rs. 4.59 = Rs. 45.41. It shows Rs. 45.40 profit due to rounding.

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Hi strongBuddy,

No, it is PnL after all statutory charges :).

Here's a link: http://goo.gl/SY9V8. Buy price = 50, Sell price =51, qty = 50. So, buy value = Rs. 2,500, sell value = Rs. 2,550. Your PnL before all charges is Rs. 2,550 - Rs. 2,500 = Rs. 50. Scroll to the bottom of the sheet and transaction charges add up to Rs. 4.59. Your PnL - statutory charges = Rs. 50 - Rs. 4.59 = Rs. 45.41. It shows Rs. 45.40 profit due to rounding.
Hello RKSV,
thank you for replying.i did saw the 4.59 below. But what my concern is that the 45.40 wont suffer further deduction.... :).

I have recently inquired about this Broking house(RKSV) and, in turn, their rep called on me and sent me a Mail w.r.t their terms. It is very ill drafted and full of confusion. I am not impressed and would tell them NO if they contact again. My own local broker looks better even if it uses POOL Accoubt.

I have recently inquired about this Broking house(RKSV) and, in turn, their rep called on me and sent me a Mail w.r.t their terms. It is very ill drafted and full of confusion. I am not impressed and would tell them NO if they contact again. My own local broker looks better even if it uses POOL Accoubt.
you are mistaken somewhere. could you please elaborate upon that so that either some other trader or RKSV can clear that?.

With me its exactly opposite. RKSV staff is really very helpful and my account was activated quite smoothly without any confusions.

Everything was so clearly drafted and well explained in the A/c opening kit that I filled the form myself without any help and sent it to RKSV office straightaway. Rest all the procedure was taken care off by RKSV reps and the work done promptly enough.

From then on [almost 6 months now] I am satisfied trading with RKSV.

Hi RKSV, I am planning to do automated trading via Amibroker. Will Now be able to provide me with facility like Amibroker plugin for nest trader. Do you guys also help traders who wants get approval for their trading system and trade fully automated. Any plan to get nest trader.

trade4putuval

RKSV,

Visited your office on Saturday! Have submitted the forms after getting satisfactory answers from you! Waiting for the account to open!

Though I have raised this concern with you, I would like to place a request here too. I am working in a software company where most of the trading websites are blocked. What I noticed in the way trading sites are blocked, is they check for words like trade, equity .. etc.

Is there any way to know what the now web urls are like? FYI, now-online is already blocked by our company.

Raju

RKSV,

Visited your office on Saturday! Have submitted the forms after getting satisfactory answers from you! Waiting for the account to open!

Though I have raised this concern with you, I would like to place a request here too. I am working in a software company where most of the trading websites are blocked. What I noticed in the way trading sites are blocked, is they check for words like trade, equity .. etc.

Is there any way to know what the now web urls are like? FYI, now-online is already blocked by our company.

If you can carry dongle in the company , you can use on your pc and connect to net without using companies internet

I am not sure of proxies...need to read ..how to use ...