Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV, I am planning to do automated trading via Amibroker. Will Now be able to provide me with facility like Amibroker plugin for nest trader. Do you guys also help traders who wants get approval for their trading system and trade fully automated. Any plan to get nest trader.
Hi mastertrader,

Not sure if Amibroker integrates with NSE NOW -- will try to find out, in the meanwhile, we're wondering if anyone else on TJ has experience working with the two.

We don't plan on getting approvals from the NSE for individuals. As for NEST, we are in talks with several vendors on moving forward and will have more details by early next year.

RKSV,

Visited your office on Saturday! Have submitted the forms after getting satisfactory answers from you! Waiting for the account to open!

Though I have raised this concern with you, I would like to place a request here too. I am working in a software company where most of the trading websites are blocked. What I noticed in the way trading sites are blocked, is they check for words like trade, equity .. etc.

Is there any way to know what the now web urls are like? FYI, now-online is already blocked by our company.
Hi Mr Putuval,

NSE NOW is hosted by the exchange and not on our servers so we can't change the link of the website. They host it on two different websites though -- www.now-online.in and www.nowonline.in. The first one is hosted by TATA and the second one is hosted by Airtel. Other than these two sites, there aren't any other "web portals" to access them by.

Have you tried the EXE or the mobile version at work?

trade4putuval

Hi Mr Putuval,

NSE NOW is hosted by the exchange and not on our servers so we can't change the link of the website. They host it on two different websites though -- www.now-online.in and www.nowonline.in. The first one is hosted by TATA and the second one is hosted by Airtel. Other than these two sites, there aren't any other "web portals" to access them by.

Have you tried the EXE or the mobile version at work?
No, I am waiting for my user credentials. Will update as soon as I receive the same!

trade4putuval

No, I am waiting for my user credentials. Will update as soon as I receive the same!
Received my credentials today and checked the same from my office. :clap:

nowonline.com seems to work in the office, and I am able to add stocks to the market watch.

Will start trading from 1st of November.

trade4putuval

Hi RKSV,

In the backoffice, from where do we download the margin report for all F&O? Note: This report shows the cash margin required to trade in F&O per stock.

Thanks in advance!

Hi RKSV,

In the backoffice, from where do we download the margin report for all F&O? Note: This report shows the cash margin required to trade in F&O per stock.

Thanks in advance!
Hi trade4putuval,

Did you mean the amount of margin needed for intraday trading? We have put up a dropbox site for that information here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/000ebfc8vkgsc1p/-6kf8kFj9g. Go to the "Margin Limits" folder.

This link is present at the bottom right of every webpage at http://www.rksv.in.

Let me know if that's not what you were looking for.

trade4putuval

Hi trade4putuval,

Did you mean the amount of margin needed for intraday trading? We have put up a dropbox site for that information here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/000ebfc8vkgsc1p/-6kf8kFj9g. Go to the "Margin Limits" folder.

This link is present at the bottom right of every webpage at http://www.rksv.in.

Let me know if that's not what you were looking for.
I forgot the name, DropBox :annoyed:, and was searching in the backoffice website. This was my requirement.:thanx:

And here comes the problem with RKSV today ,recently i took the connection with RKSV, and i should really appreciate everything was fine from the day of sending my account opening form to tilldate .today problem is NOW Express has been closed permenantly and i cant access/login the nsenow.exe from office( since nsenow.exe ip has been blocked in my office).

I can only trade through web software, which is no more exists.

Now exchange has closed Now express and these rksv people are helpless.

When i asked for what is the solution they are simple blaming exchange.

Now i have two options either quit the job and do the trade in home or Quit RKSV. What RKSV ???????? what do you want me to do......????

Dear All,

Dont go for this if you are trading from office.

Regards,
Madhan.

And here comes the problem with RKSV today ,recently i took the connection with RKSV, and i should really appreciate everything was fine from the day of sending my account opening form to tilldate .today problem is NOW Express has been closed permenantly and i cant access/login the nsenow.exe from office( since nsenow.exe ip has been blocked in my office).

I can only trade through web software, which is no more exists.

Now exchange has closed Now express and these rksv people are helpless.

When i asked for what is the solution they are simple blaming exchange.

Now i have two options either quit the job and do the trade in home or Quit RKSV. What RKSV ???????? what do you want me to do......????

Dear All,

Dont go for this if you are trading from office.

Regards,
Madhan.
Hi Madhan,

Yes, this was just recently informed to us by the exchange. NOW itself works, it's just that NOW Express doesn't work anymore. NOW Express allows you to view real-time quotes and the exchange recently stopped supporting that feature. You can still trade through the web just that live prices don't come in.

It's not like there's an option on the broker's side to enable it for clients, it's for all brokers using NSE NOW. We don't have an option to change that.

Again, this was recently informed to us by the exchange. We are in talks to see why they are doing this but it is not cool.

We are already working on migrating our platform out. Sticking with NSE NOW doesn't make sense as we are seeing higher charges (BSE charges) and less features (lack of NOW Express). This will hurt all the brokers on NSE NOW and not just us.

We are already working on migrating our platform out. .
This is something a lot of us are waiting for.
Would you please let us know the platform that you are migrating to and the options that we can expect with the new platform?
Will it run on tablets, the charting features, firewall workarounds etc.