Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
what is the process to pledge liquidbees instead of cash margin deposit. How will interest/ dividend paid to my account?

I want to open demat account what is process for that.
bumping my query...

bump

Also, pls let us use maximum vertical screen space.
Your 2 inches of bands above chart window is not helping.
Give us an option to view upstox pro on maximum without unused waste space beyond chart Windows.

Thankyou.
Bump and addon....

Screen space is very crucial thing in computerized trading, we cant waste and compromise on this.

Same with your mobile app, i got to see full screen chart in landscape mode but not in portrait mode, may I know why?

Again, dont you decide how and what i want to see in my chart. Let us decide how we want to see it.

Pls enable an option to see full-screen chart on portrait mode also.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Has rules for equity segment been changed recently...i was checking out margin for equity segment on rksv site but it is showing absurd vaule...See for urself

image hosting gif

image hosting no account
Hi vikas2131,

No the margins have not changed. This calculator will show you the margins as per the exchange requirements behind each scrip. RMS margins are calculated keeping this margins in mind to manage risk accordingly at business level.

what is the process to pledge liquidbees instead of cash margin deposit. How will interest/ dividend paid to my account?

I want to open demat account what is process for that.
Hi copypasteaee,

The request needs to be submitted to pledge scrips available in demat via email. You can PM us your contact details and we will have our sales managers to contact you :)

Bump and addon....

Screen space is very crucial thing in computerized trading, we cant waste and compromise on this.

Same with your mobile app, i got to see full screen chart in landscape mode but not in portrait mode, may I know why?

Again, dont you decide how and what i want to see in my chart. Let us decide how we want to see it.

Pls enable an option to see full-screen chart on portrait mode also.
no reply on this and post 4075 http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...-online-trading-part-2-a-408.html#post1222338

Last edited:

Contra

Hi RKSV,
Do the margin benefits of CO apply to OCO orders as well? That is, do we get the same extra margin benefits for placing an OCO order in Upstox as we do for cover orders in any segment?

Also, request you to have a webinar explaining order types, margin & risk management techniques in more detail. This will benefit traders of most levels.