Snake.Head

ok,
This right click on chart and place order should be customisable,

example:
1. Order type - OCO or CO etc
2. Margin to be used - 100% or say 50%
3. Stoploss - 1%
4. Profit booking - 2%

Then Save my Customised Order Window ( COW).

And then one can start milking the COW, aka placing​ order by just right clicking and pressing BUY or SELL.

Also this should work instantly, and not 5 seconds later. :)
+1 for this features
Much needed for OCO order type

And more thing were are we with tax reports development
It was going to out by jan then feb then march end now it almost apr end
Ppl have requesting since more year about this,but don't action taken on it....

Don't burn funding money on stupid stuff

@RKSV,
Trying upstox for last few days. Few things which I feel are must to consider it as a reliable trading terminal.

1. Chart load time is way too slow ( more then 30 seconds).
2. Right click order window appears after 20 seconds, same with modify and cancel order.
3. Pop out and detach window is required.
4. And pls give us full window charts.

Hope some one is reading it, I am saying this as days gone by and no one from rksv reply here.

@RKSV,
Trying upstox for last few days. Few things which I feel are must to consider it as a reliable trading terminal.

1. Chart load time is way too slow ( more then 30 seconds).
2. Right click order window appears after 20 seconds, same with modify and cancel order.
3. Pop out and detach window is required.
4. And pls give us full window charts.

Hope some one is reading it, I am saying this as days gone by and no one from rksv reply here.
Hi id4trade,

Yes, we are looking into the first two points. There happens to be a slow response from one of the services it seems. We are currently debugging the same.

Point nos. three seems to be difficult at this moment. Pop out charts was not a part of our initial plan so this was the reason we were not able to support it in the current architecture. We targeted workspaces where multiple charts can be viewed without having to open a new tab. But now we are working towards getting this feature up. This will be more of the trial and error so will be difficult to commit a date :thumb:

Point nos. four will be definitely out with Pop out charts.

@RKSV,
I just found out through one of the data feed posts on this forum that you're an authroized real time data vendor for NSE cash, F&O and CDS. Just want to clarify if this benefit extends to MCX as well?
Hey natjay,

Nice find... Yes we are an authorized real time data vendor -- it's just for NSE. We are planning on releasing some products around that space fairly soon :)