Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV,
Do the margin benefits of CO apply to OCO orders as well? That is, do we get the same extra margin benefits for placing an OCO order in Upstox as we do for cover orders in any segment?

Also, request you to have a webinar explaining order types, margin & risk management techniques in more detail. This will benefit traders of most levels.
Hi Contra,

Yes the margin benefits for CO and OCO are same.

Also to learn the order types and know how you can use margins, attend free Upstox demo webinar. Book your seat here: https://tradeacademy.in/events-calendar-rev/ We will soon start free webinars on Risk management

Bump and addon....

Screen space is very crucial thing in computerized trading, we cant waste and compromise on this.

Same with your mobile app, i got to see full screen chart in landscape mode but not in portrait mode, may I know why?

Again, dont you decide how and what i want to see in my chart. Let us decide how we want to see it.

Pls enable an option to see full-screen chart on portrait mode also.

Sorry for the delay. Will take a look but the last time we went through with the options the user experience for full screen on portrait mode was not great on many phones.

May be some of them not like it, but thats why i say keep it as an configuration option.

Also your reply does not touched my query on waste 2 inches space above and 1 inches below the chart window.

Thankyou for the prompt reply.
Recently I was trying​ to get back to rksv upstox from zerodha kite (as they are very similar, and based on same module)

But on my upstox the buy or sell order windows take more then 5 seconds to open.

windows 7 desktop
Q6600 quadcore
8 gb ram
256 gb ssd
Also the chart switch to any duration say 1 min to 5 min or change of script take more then 15 second s to load.

I got pretty fast internet ( >10 Mbps )

Thankyou for the prompt reply.
Recently I was trying​ to get back to rksv upstox from zerodha kite (as they are very similar, and based on same module)

But on my upstox the buy or sell order windows take more then 5 seconds to open.

Also the chart switch to any duration say 1 min to 5 min or change of script take more then 15 second s to load.

I got pretty fast internet ( >10 Mbps )

Hey id4trade,

Shouldn't happen in any platform. Is this on android, iOS, or web?

- Shrini

I checked it on all, and this behaviour is pretty common on all platforms.

Chart switch could be the same across all platforms since it uses the backend. We are pushing a major update this afternoon across all platforms. It will be a force upgrade on mobiles. Performance on web should improve.

Chart slowness is slated to be fixed by two weeks as we will expand the servers capacity by then.

Sorry the inconvenience. Also happy to hear you are trying us out again.

- Shrini

ok,
This right click on chart and place order should be customisable,

example:
1. Order type - OCO or CO etc
2. Margin to be used - 100% or say 50%
3. Stoploss - 1%
4. Profit booking - 2%

Then Save my Customised Order Window ( COW).

And then one can start milking the COW ;) aka placing​ order by just right clicking and pressing BUY or SELL.

Also this should work instantly, and not 5 seconds later. :)

Last edited: