Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

RockyRobust

@ RKSV ,

I also want to support the chart refreshing option and in its support I am posting this image.

When I change the interval , the next interval is doing fine but this one got stuck.

This is happening with several scrips involving different time frames for each scrip respectively.

So like in BankIndia 1 minute was stuck, In Axisbank 5 minute was stuck, In Yesbank again 15 minute was stuck. All other time frames in every scrip were working fine at the same time.

@Upstox,
Very pathetic performance of upstox pro web today.
particularly charts showing haphazard values and candles. Check the closing of crude in 1Hr tf and the actual closing yesterday night. Even in nifty charts and quotes are not in sync. Pls maintain existing services instead of bringing new updates.:(

Upstox, I have a suggestion for you.

Amo order should get entered into exchange at 9 am instead of 9:15 am. Recently this change has been made by zerodha and you also should do the same as it will be very helpful.

Raj232

Are you referring about the NEST Plus API in regard to this feature of NEST?

In TSO thread I read that Thomson Reuters will stop NEST Plus API.

I really don't understand is Indian Share market going forward or taking two steps backwards.
Exactly, most of the Biggies are in favour of NEST being restricted as much as possible for retail traders.

Many brokers have come up with their own APIs and passing them on to their clients. Anyways the brokers earn brokerage and the clients make better trunover as well as minimum losses. :)

RockyRobust

Exactly, most of the Biggies are in favour of NEST being restricted as much as possible for retail traders.

Many brokers have come up with their own APIs and passing them on to their clients. Anyways the brokers earn brokerage and the clients make better trunover as well as minimum losses. :)
Thats right , Brokerage houses are finding it a profitable niche to cater their own API's.

I am really feeling disheartened, why RKSV [Upstox] is lagging behind in this arena. Its been long time that they are saying that they will come out with their own API but yet not ready with it.

Contra

@RKSV,
The commodity charts on Upstox are missing the last hour of trading (11pm candle). The charts on the 1Hr TF end at the 22.00 (10pm) candle. This last missing hour creates a mismatch in technical studies and is a problem.

I had brought this to your notice earlier as well. Please rectify.

cloudTrader

@ RKSV,

Today everything worked smoothly. :thumb:

Do you have any plans to incorporate Line Pair Trading through Upstox Charts ?

Something on those lines is desperately needed.

Thanks.
@ RKSV,

I too am waiting from you the ability to place orders by dropping Buy/Sell , Target & Stop Lines on the Chart just as it happens in Ninja Trader.

Upstox is a very promising interface for traders and if you include this facility to trade with use of drag & drop buy/sell lines it will assist in doing away with the cumbersome need to keep punching the numbers in the Order Forms. This can be huge boost for intraday traders.

:thumb: :thumb: