Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

NJ23

NJ23

Would you organize an educational Webinar?

NJ23

Is the pricing introductory or would it stay this way? Either way, it's way cheap.

RockyRobust

Is the pricing introductory or would it stay this way? Either way, it's way cheap.
NJ23 ,

Just out of curiosity , what will be your main purpose of using the API? I remember reading your posts about usage of API's for your trading needs but don't remember exactly what your prime purpose was.

Thanks.

Contra

Folks - we have a couple new features for option traders on our Pro Web platform.

There's a webinar coming up in 2 hours here.

What makes us really excited is that 2 of these widgets are rarely found in any popular brokers platforms.

Enjoy.

- Shrini
Good webinar.
Please ensure that the Upstox platform stays stable during long trading hours, specially in the case of commodity trading. The suffix 'Beta' after Upstox is not very confidence inspiring and I find myself shifting to Nest for the majority of my trades with you.

Some transparency on margin limits. We have received a lot of questions on how much margins we offer on our platform. We are working on an online margin calculator but until then we have updated our margin sheet on our site to make it clear:

Margin Limits

Note that our regular margins are generally much better than most discount brokers. We also have a Margin Plus program where you can get even better leverage by paying a monthly fee.

Hope this helps all
where is the details about Margin Plus program..

also what about BO in commoidty..many brokers have started to give it in NEST platform