Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi gansal,

I think we confused you.

Consider its a buy order

1st leg - Buy order available with order type as Limit (Soon going to provide market and SL limit as well)

2nd leg - Sell order available with order type as SL Market

3rd leg - Sell order available with order type as Limit
Can we have the first leg (entry) as SL-M?

By the way, I opened my account with you guys today, & it was super-fast within like 5 minutes, so that was great. :thumb: Now, I'm waiting for ID & password, I hope I'll be able to see more such good stuff from you guys; your platform ProWeb also looks very interesting, although I hope you guys pay close attention to its stability & reliability, otherwise it's no use.

cloudTrader

@ RKSV,

Today a very strange thing happened while watching the Chart of Banknifty May Futures.

At exactly 10:40 am candle in the Upstox Web Pro Chart , the Banknifty Futures showed a LOW of 22,552 and a huge candle in the 1 minute chart. My price target did not trigger. I was quite surprised. But suddenly within 2-3 minutes the chart got refreshed and the 1 minute candle of 10:40 am changed drastically and the Low also changed to 22,7xx near to the price which was actually prevalent.

What was actually this scenario? I am still confused. :confused:

Thanks.

Upstox, I have a suggestion for you.

Amo order should get entered into exchange at 9 am instead of 9:15 am. Recently this change has been made by zerodha and you also should do the same as it will be very helpful.
Plz update upstox pro to push AMO order at 9 am in the exchanges. This will be very helpful.

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

iTrade

Again Awesome. And now few questions :)

1. Will it be semi-automated or fully automated order placement via API?
2. Seems documentation is in progress for the API? I didn't see code sample for placeorder on the documentation page. Or for example, if I say getOrders then need the all possible values for message/status returned.
3. Confusion between INTERACTIVE and Historical subscriptions for intraday trading. If I am trading intraday and want to refer to last candle data, or data for a candle on 5 min time frame/any time frame of the same day then do I have to subscribe to both INTERACTIVE and Historical plans ?
Hi RKSV - Can you give some insight into my above questions?