Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Again Awesome. And now few questions :)

1. Will it be semi-automated or fully automated order placement via API?
Fully automated. You need to get an NCFM license by taking the exam with the exchange. Can give us your dealer code once you have it.

2. Seems documentation is in progress for the API? I didn't see code sample for placeorder on the documentation page. Or for example, if I say getOrders then need the all possible values for message/status returned.
Check now.

3. Confusion between INTERACTIVE and Historical subscriptions for intraday trading. If I am trading intraday and want to refer to last candle data, or data for a candle on 5 min time frame/any time frame of the same day then do I have to subscribe to both INTERACTIVE and Historical plans ?
Yep. Interactive is just live market feed. Historical refers to anything past the current moment. An alternative is, you can build the candles yourself as you are getting the feed.

@Upstox,
again the same old problem with charts. 10m, 30m, 1hr nifty futures not functioning properly. Atleast in the weekend this should have been sorted out.
3rd 4th 5th may data missing. Today also in above timeframes 2hrs data missing.

Same with commodity charts also
It seems like all of these proprietary broker-platforms have significant issues, which is unfortunate because they are offering some excellent features but they are of no use without stability & reliability. :(

Raj232

Fully automated. You need to get an NCFM license by taking the exam with the exchange. Can give us your dealer code once you have it.

Check now.

Yep. Interactive is just live market feed. Historical refers to anything past the current moment. An alternative is, you can build the candles yourself as you are getting the feed.
Thanks UPSTOX. Is there any available project/plugin/Addon already for placing the order from Amibroker to your system ?
Thanks in advance ..

Raj232

It seems like all of these proprietary broker-platforms have significant issues, which is unfortunate because they are offering some excellent features but they are of no use without stability & reliability. :(
Charts are difficult for brokers, better to focus on professional charting software or full service broker for the chart. :)

Charts are difficult for brokers, better to focus on professional charting software or full service broker for the chart. :)
I know, that's why, for years, I've relied on an MT4 subscription for my charting & scanning needs but nonetheless I think it would be nice to be able to place & manage orders from the charts so long as it's reliable, it would allow me to better utilize my time when the markets are going haywire & I'm looking to place a lot of orders in the morning. :)

cloudTrader

@ RKSV,

In Banknifty Futures May17 , data for 15-05-2017 is missing. Please update ASAP. Intraday charts go haywire with such missing data.

Please bring Upstox out of Beta stage sooner than later.

PS: Option Chain looks good. Thats a great addition. :clapping:

@ RKSV,

I am facing minor problems since last few days. I have taken the screenshot and I am posting that below.

Also I saw your Webinar about Option Chains & Option Strategies, that was good one. I am trying to find out in Upstox web to add the Option Chain but there is no link for it in the Add Widgets Window.

Note: I have Hard Refreshed my Browser several times to check whether it helps but it did not. I am using Mozilla Firefox latest version.

The video you saw was published a week ago and was just a preview.

Just released this morning with option chain, option strategies AND chart intervals at the bottom of the chart.

So refresh today and enjoy :thumb: