Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi Newbie Day-Trader,

Seems like you are using Firefox. Currently Upstox is only supported in Chrome. Can you try there.

Also just reset the workspace once when you start using in Chrome.
Hi, is there any way to delete some of the columns from Order Book & Position Book to save screen-space, so that we can keep only those columns that we want to see? Further, is there a way to set default selections in the order-window? For instance, whenever I bring up the order-window, the Complexity is always Simple & Order-Type is always Limit but what if I want them to be OCO & SL-L by default? Is there a way to set these default selections, so that we won't have to change them every time?

Snake.Head

Hi, is there any way to delete some of the columns from Order Book & Position Book to save screen-space, so that we can keep only those columns that we want to see? Further, is there a way to set default selections in the order-window? For instance, whenever I bring up the order-window, the Complexity is always Simple & Order-Type is always Limit but what if I want them to be OCO & SL-L by default? Is there a way to set these default selections, so that we won't have to change them every time?
Save option for order type will useful
where is 3rd leg order in OCO type only two leg Entry and SL,no option for profit taking
SL-M is Missing from OCO too

One importing thing is missing is line or drawing made on high time frame like 1 month,1 week,1 day does't show in low time frame

Last edited:
Save option for order type will useful
where is 3rd leg order in OCO type only two leg Entry and SL,no option for profit taking
SL-M is Missing from OCO too

One importing thing is missing is line or drawing made on high time frame like 1 month,1 week,1 day does't show in low time frame
Yes, SL-M entry is missing in OCO but I don't understand what you're saying about profit-taking, isn't the "Square Off Sell" box shown here for profit-taking?

get url for photo

upload image high quality

@rksv,
Why don't you built in a button for hard-reset within upstox itself. Which cleans history, cookies and cache and then reload the upstox.

That might resolve a lot of problems for a lot of trader's.

ok,
Not sure about "Browser won't do that etc".

But fine, then built a small utility seperately which can perform this.

This can also be start of rksv's utility section, where you can start introducing various utilities for trader's which otherwise not possible within upstox.

Just trying out some test trades with OCO. I don't understand. Buying a share outright would cost me 89 while OCO is blocking 132 for the same? How is this possible?

cdn image hosting

EDIT: I've also noticed that once an OCO has been entered into, if I want to modify SL or TP, I have to do it twice because a lot of times, it just won't modify the first time around. I am using Chrome now.

Last edited:
Just trying out some test trades with OCO. I don't understand. Buying a share outright would cost me 89 while OCO is blocking 132 for the same? How is this possible?

cdn image hosting

EDIT: I've also noticed that once an OCO has been entered into, if I want to modify SL or TP, I have to do it twice because a lot of times, it just won't modify the first time around. I am using Chrome now.
Hi Newbie Day-Trader,

Oh! This shouldn't be the case. Case you PM us your client ID and we will have some senior officer speak to you?