Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

This is really weird but it seems like one of my OCO positions wasn't auto-closed as it should have been since even though there's an IDEA open position, there are no corresponding pending orders related to it to close it (SL & TP). So, I'd shorted IDEA, the SL got hit, & it seems like the TP wasn't cancelled by your system, & then as the price continued to fall afterwards, the TP got executed as a fresh long-position. The position is still open, I tried to close it by sending a market-order but it only opens a separate position tagged as "intraday" while the "OCO" remains as it is. Thank God I was only testing my strategy with 1 share, imagine if it was a future, & the TP wasn't auto-cancelled by your system after SL being hit, & I'd this position floating in the air without me noticing it for a while. :( I mean the whole point of OCO is that you can just put in the Entry, SL & TP, & it should do its thing without needing any attention from the trader but if things like these happen then it'll be very difficult for the traders to trust your system.

image album upload

image upload gif

augubhai

Hi gansal,

Due to a change in RMS policy we have blocked SL-M if the trigger price placed is lesser than LTP on buy side with immediate effect.
RKSV,

This change will seriously impact trading systems that try to trade momentum. By the time the order reaches the RMS system, the price may be one tick higher or lower, and the order will be rejected.

Just had my first experience today.

Have you thought through this change?

Snake.Head

RKSV,

This change will seriously impact trading systems that try to trade momentum. By the time the order reaches the RMS system, the price may be one tick higher or lower, and the order will be rejected.

Just had my first experience today.

Have you thought through this change?
I had 4 HP trade gone due this policy.

RKSV has to re-think about this policy

cloudTrader

This is really weird but it seems like one of my OCO positions wasn't auto-closed as it should have been since even though there's an IDEA open position, there are no corresponding pending orders related to it to close it (SL & TP). So, I'd shorted IDEA, the SL got hit, & it seems like the TP wasn't cancelled by your system, & then as the price continued to fall afterwards, the TP got executed as a fresh long-position. The position is still open, I tried to close it by sending a market-order but it only opens a separate position tagged as "intraday" while the "OCO" remains as it is. Thank God I was only testing my strategy with 1 share, imagine if it was a future, & the TP wasn't auto-cancelled by your system after SL being hit, & I'd this position floating in the air without me noticing it for a while. :( I mean the whole point of OCO is that you can just put in the Entry, SL & TP, & it should do its thing without needing any attention from the trader but if things like these happen then it'll be very difficult for the traders to trust your system.

image album upload

image upload gif
This is serious. I was having such a tough time with Upstox charts and now seeing this happen has taken down all confidence I was having in Upstox platform.

How can we even think of trading multiple lots when RT platform is behaving like a Demo Trading Software.

I feel NEST still remains the choice for trading.

iTrade

I had 4 HP trade gone due this policy.

RKSV has to re-think about this policy
Hi RSKV team - Its not just me but many traders have complained of this no-good-no-benefit policy. Mistakes happen and reverting the change is most welcome. Waiting for your response ever since I reported this issue.
And announcing such change to your clients before applying would also be most welcomed.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
no contract notes today?