Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Order from charts is coming by end of the month. Functionality works and it's going through a paint job and testing. This is just intervals at the bottom of the chart so it's easy to switch on one click.
Thanks for the update,
Also want to tell you that, pls do something of the waste space above and below the chart s, or give some full windows button option or something.

The vertical space is very critical in trading charts and can not be compromised with.
Same on upstox mobile app, pls give portrait full screen option.

Last edited:

natjay

I'm having login issues as well on Upstox (MCX segment). It just stops towards the end and doesn't move.

Now I have active positions that I can't access. Tried the Upstox app but it keeps spinning in place. Finally tried logging into Nest and only that works.

This wasn't expected from you. Not good :mad:

Contra

There was an update yesterday for the Upstox app for certain bugs and fixes. I updated that yesterday. Today, both the Upstox app and web are not working. On the app, I keep seeing the message "please try again" -- seems like a network or connectivity problem on RKSV's end.

If it wasn't for good old outdated NEST, traders with live positions would have been stranded today.