Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV,

But if after partially filled, we modify the existing order and the order executed, then do you charge 25/- for this order?

Thanks
No, it is the same order so you will be charged Rs. 25 once. It is based on the order number. When you modify the order (whether it is filled or not) N number of times, the order number does not change. Hence, it is treated as a single order.

Dear RKSV,

Today I have bought Ambuja @200.7 With SL-L Option With Trig Price 200.05 , Unfortunately it went to 199.50 but my stoploss price not triggred. When i called to your customercare they are not able to give proper answer ( i dont they lack of english ).

regards,
madhan.

Dear RKSV,

Today I have bought Ambuja @200.7 With SL-L Option With Trig Price 200.05 , Unfortunately it went to 199.50 but my stoploss price not triggred. When i called to your customercare they are not able to give proper answer ( i dont they lack of english ).

regards,
madhan.
Just saw your position. The order was triggered but it just stuck around at the limit price. Will give you a call shortly to discuss the same.

Working on commodities. We'll start with MCX.

Thanks
@ RKSV , as you said that you are working on commodities, so I am curious to know that will you be rolling out both Freedom Plan & Dream Plan for MCX trading as well ?

Another important thing which comes into mind is about the trading software which you will be employing for MCX ?

I am really feeling excited about your plans !! :thumb:

Hi mastertrader,

Not sure if Amibroker integrates with NSE NOW -- will try to find out, in the meanwhile, we're wondering if anyone else on TJ has experience working with the two.

We don't plan on getting approvals from the NSE for individuals. As for NEST, we are in talks with several vendors on moving forward and will have more details by early next year.
Hi,

Is the NEST integration done?. Can we trade with Amibroker now?

Regards,
Vijay