Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

sibu3168

Hello RKSV,

I am very very satisfied with the level of your service. I've one more request.
Why don't you have your own DP. It will remove all the hassles dealing with IL&FS and at the same time it will be more convenient to trade in the equity segment.

Thank you

Hello RKSV,

I am very very satisfied with the level of your service. I've one more request.
Why don't you have your own DP. It will remove all the hassles dealing with IL&FS and at the same time it will be more convenient to trade in the equity segment.

Thank you
Hey sibu,

Thanks, we are working on making our IL&FS process easier. Initially we started off with them since it got us on our feet and now it is difficult to scale with them for their DP services. For the past month, we have been working hard on making DP easier. In the next month, we will make DP with IL&FS easier while working on getting on our own DP. Along with that, software changes, and more tie-ups are on the way...

@ RKSV ,

Will you start with MCX also in near future ? I read somewhere that MCX is starting their Equity trading from Feb. 11th. This I am asking because I also read that MCX will be providing cost benefits to customers. You must be knowing more, so whose better than you to get an answer ? :)

soft_trader

@ RKSV ,

Will you start with MCX also in near future ? I read somewhere that MCX is starting their Equity trading from Feb. 11th. This I am asking because I also read that MCX will be providing cost benefits to customers. You must be knowing more, so whose better than you to get an answer ? :)
It is MCX-SX.

RKSV can't provide it. I don't know whether they have a membership or not but even if they has they can't provide MCX-SX on NSE NOW platform.

soft_trader

@ RKSV,

Please don't mind, but I am sorry to say, Do you have allergy in pressing the Thanks button :confused:

@ RKSV,

Please don't mind, but I am sorry to say, Do you have allergy in pressing the Thanks button :confused:
Haha no! It started off as where we didn't want to thank only the people who praised us because we want to hear both good and bad criticisms. Then it just stuck at that.

Haha no! It started off as where we didn't want to thank only the people who praised us because we want to hear both good and bad criticisms. Then it just stuck at that.
Often the members press the thanks button to let the writer know that the message has been read. It's just a form of response, works well in case a written response isn't necessary.