Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV

If i need to subscribe to Dream plan then i will preferably go to Zerodha , they have a better platform.

Thanks

Hi neuron_sun,

Yes we will return the pro rated brokerage for the month only if you have not traded for the month. You can also switch out the dream plan where there is no commitment from your end (there is no commitment on Freedom Plan either since we refund brokerage if there are no trades). Just shoot an email to [email protected]

Just a quick note, assuming this is because of market order? You can always switch out to the per order traded plan. We are working on other things in RMS to enhance what we have already in the coming months. Plus to see what else we can do get around this. First will be with the platform.

Other thing is we have been working on the education front too. Will be releasing details in a few weeks.

a1b1trader

Hi RKSV

Please mention the procedure to get the login password unlocked, locked due to entering wrong password during login

Thanks

@RKSV ,

I have downloaded the form for Addition/Modification related to Dream Plan through your website. Currently I am in NSE F&O segment Freedom Plan but now I want to switch to the dream plan of NSE F&O segment and in addition to it I also want the Currency Dream Plan added for trading. So I wanted to ask was that other than mentioning this in the said form is there any other obligation regarding adding the segment for Currency trading ?

Thanks in Advance.

@RKSV ,

I have downloaded the form for Addition/Modification related to Dream Plan through your website. Currently I am in NSE F&O segment Freedom Plan but now I want to switch to the dream plan of NSE F&O segment and in addition to it I also want the Currency Dream Plan added for trading. So I wanted to ask was that other than mentioning this in the said form is there any other obligation regarding adding the segment for Currency trading ?

Thanks in Advance.
Nope, you just need that the one Addition/Modification plan and we will add it in. The second page in the form is there so that the next time you want to modify plans, you just have to send us an email instead of couriering a physical copy of the form.

BTW, we are gaining some traction at our blog (http://blog.rksv.in) and going to have more posts coming up. For those of you interested in strategy building, program trading, we will try to publish more articles related to that. Also going to have some people from the pro trading industry talk about their experiences.