Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hey guys,

Not on MCX SX right away but we are working on MCX Commodities. Shooting for MCX in 2-3 months.
This is indeed a good news . MCX Commodities will be a very welcome step. I want to stick to a single brokerage house and this will be a real good opportunity for me.

Thanks & Best Wishes. :thumb:

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

I WANT TO TRADE IN CASH AND FNO SIMULTANEOUSLY.i.e arbitrage. PL LET ME KNOW WHETHER CROSS MARGIN IS ALLOWED i.e ONE SIDE MARGIN IF I BUY IN 1 SIDE AND SELL IN OTHER AND VICE VERSA. ALSO LET ME KNOW IF I TRADE IN FNO IN NEAR MONTH AND FAR MONTH SIMULTANEOUSLY WHETHER I HAVE TO PAY SINGLE MONTH MARGIN OR BOTH
Hey sks,

We don't provide cross-margin at this point.

Hey all,

Small update. We have improved our margin requirements for Equity. Before it was at a max of 5x and now we have increased it to 10x. :)
Good to hear you.

any luck on Futures intraday margin .

and can we convert T-1Positions from NRML to MIS not to block full margin @intraday Next day onwards for overnight positions .

@ RKSV ,

In the Dream Plan if I if place a single order of 10 Lots of Options but the trade gets executed in two or multiple parts then what will be the scenario regarding the Brokerage calculation ?

Good to hear you.

any luck on Futures intraday margin .

and can we convert T-1Positions from NRML to MIS not to block full margin @intraday Next day onwards for overnight positions .
Hey Nextgen,

No update on Futures intraday margin yet.

On T+1 positions, you can't convert from NRML to MIS at NSE NOW yet. We are working with NSE NOW to provide that in the coming months.

@ RKSV ,

In the Dream Plan if I if place a single order of 10 Lots of Options but the trade gets executed in two or multiple parts then what will be the scenario regarding the Brokerage calculation ?
It's just Rs. 25. Because it's calculated on a per order traded basis. Since you only placed one single order, if you get partially or fully filled it will only be Rs. 25. If you don't get filled at all, or cancel the order and it wasn't filled at all, it is not charged at all.