Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Thanks, appreciate you writing on Sunday, and that too promptly. However, as expected, you have ignored the hard question. So will number them, in order to have a point to point response.

1. What do you consider ill-liquid stocks?

2. Stocks such as : Tata Motors / ACC / Infosys / Suzlon / Dena Bank etc. are (future stocks), which are highly liquid. Will you introduce market order for them as well along with Nifty?

3. Regarding the real life example given, it is really not apt to compare orders for stocks to options because even Nifty far OTM options will be illiquid.
Hey DSM,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

1. The exchange provides us the file for ill-liquid contracts for index and stock futures as well as options, and based on that file we work on ill-liquid contracts.

2. Yeah we will allow market orders for all of them once we allow it markets orders in the futures.

3. Yes, you are right -- ill-liquid Nifty contracts are also blocked and not just certain stock futures and stock options contracts.

Let me know if that helps..

soft_trader

Hey soft_trader,

The new STT rates start on June 2013. Until then, it's the existing rates. It will be updated on that date :)
But isn't Budget rules comes into effect w.e.f. April each year? Am I missing something. :)

DSM

Thanks RKSV, That clarifies. Hope to see Market Orders soon for liquid stocks & futures soon.

Hey DSM,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

1. The exchange provides us the file for ill-liquid contracts for index and stock futures as well as options, and based on that file we work on ill-liquid contracts.

2. Yeah we will allow market orders for all of them once we allow it markets orders in the futures.

3. Yes, you are right -- ill-liquid Nifty contracts are also blocked and not just certain stock futures and stock options contracts.

Let me know if that helps..

Hi RKSV, Any update on market orders? I believe you do not provide placing of market order for any trade. Is this true? This is the only thing stopping me from opening an account with you.
Hey bobomonkey,

Will be releasing new software in 1-2 months that will address market orders. In the meanwhile, we have told our customers to place limit orders with a wide price. There are risks on both client and broker side when placing market orders during option buying and we are working on fixing it.

You will still be able to square off your positions in one shot -- that has not changed. It's only for manually placing a market order.

Hope that helps!

hello rksv.
i have some quary about your dream plan.
imagine i have buy nifty one put at 20 and sell at 21 in intraday please what is brokerge.
Hi shiv,

It would be Rs. 25 for the first buy, and Rs. 25 for the second sell. Total brokerage would be Rs. 50.