Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hey bobomonkey,

Will be releasing new software in 1-2 months that will address market orders. In the meanwhile, we have told our customers to place limit orders with a wide price. There are risks on both client and broker side when placing market orders during option buying and we are working on fixing it.

You will still be able to square off your positions in one shot -- that has not changed. It's only for manually placing a market order.

Hope that helps!
I request you RKSV that the new software which you are planning to release should be well tested before launch and should go through grinding tests of stability.

NOW is giving so much trouble that I just don't want to use it any further . Most of the times when the excitement is high for placing trades, NOW is at the bottom of its performance. :annoyed:

I request you RKSV that the new software which you are planning to release should be well tested before launch and should go through grinding tests of stability.

NOW is giving so much trouble that I just don't want to use it any further . Most of the times when the excitement is high for placing trades, NOW is at the bottom of its performance. :annoyed:
Kya hua Rocky ? Now is working fine at my end. No major issues, except that it hangs sometimes on logging out.

Yeah.. :( free software has its limitations. We are migrating to another software in a few months and also working on our own set of tools for clients.

Kya hua Rocky ? Now is working fine at my end. No major issues, except that it hangs sometimes on logging out.
From the time I upgraded NOW to 1.8.4.3 things have gone berserk. It has thrown almost 20 Errors which seem to be stating something out of the world.

And every time when NOW throws an error it crashes. Almost all errors on which it can crash I have seen in last 7-8 days. :confused:

Version 1.7.1.0 was working far better for me. I hope something better happens.

From the time I upgraded NOW to 1.8.4.3 things have gone berserk. It has thrown almost 20 Errors which seem to be stating something out of the world.

And every time when NOW throws an error it crashes. Almost all errors on which it can crash I have seen in last 7-8 days. :confused:

Let the broker work on your terminal through teamviewer or ammyy admin and install it. If possible, show the screenshots of your errors or at least a description. I am sure their customer care will help.

DSM

Try reinstall? I dont have any issues with the RKSV system.

:mad: Yeah this new version of NOW has been problematic for some clients. It fails on both Windows XP and Windows 7 on some clients yet works perfectly fine on others. It also happened to break Nest Plus on users PCs.

Sadly, it's a mandatory upgrade from the exchange but we had them push our migration date because of a lot of issues.

There are several solutions we have to mitigate this. Can you open a ticket with us and we'll take a look using Ammyy?

:mad: Yeah this new version of NOW has been problematic for some clients. It fails on both Windows XP and Windows 7 on some clients yet works perfectly fine on others. It also happened to break Nest Plus on users PCs.

Sadly, it's a mandatory upgrade from the exchange but we had them push our migration date because of a lot of issues.

There are several solutions we have to mitigate this. Can you open a ticket with us and we'll take a look using Ammyy?
Thanks for your kind reply . Surely I would take your help.

Your Executives have always been helpful. :clapping:

hi reksv.
I am currently using rk global and these people are very bad-they don't let you withdraw money but let you get money in.

I want to change to rksv.any special offer/discount you can offer?

thanks a lot.

soft_trader

hi reksv.
I am currently using rk global and these people are very bad-they don't let you withdraw money but let you get money in.

I want to change to rksv.any special offer/discount you can offer?

thanks a lot.
RKG not letting you withdraw your money? What are they telling?