Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

a1b1trader

Now is working fine at my end. No major issues, except that it hangs sometimes on logging out.
I rarely faced "hang on logging out" in 1.7 version but in 1.8 version I faced this problem occasionally.
In my case I found a solution, I just uncheck "launch Nest Plus" at the time of login and it worked.
Try this.

I rarely faced "hang on logging out" in 1.7 version but in 1.8 version I faced this problem occasionally.
In my case I found a solution, I just uncheck "launch Nest Plus" at the time of login and it worked.
Try this.
Oh I do that as a matter of practice :)

hi reksv.
I am currently using rk global and these people are very bad-they don't let you withdraw money but let you get money in.

I want to change to rksv.any special offer/discount you can offer?

thanks a lot.
Hi doc,

Currently we're not running any promos other than what you see on the website.

RK Global not letting you withdraw money? We have heard of disputes with brokers but never a case where they won't let you withdraw your money. Especially from a big broker like them.

Our withdrawal process is mostly automated. You would log on to back office, place a withdrawal request on your account and we push it out in 1-2 business days (twice daily actually around 9AM and 7PM). There is no need to email us or call us for any withdrawals. In case, we see that your funds are being utilized in the market on your trading account, we will get in touch with you and sort it out.

saakk

hi rksv,
when can we have a product like ninjatrader in which we place order on chart it self with a mouse click, for scalping speed is every thing. and when rksv is planning to introduce bracket orders in "now"?

thankx

hi rksv,
when can we have a product like ninjatrader in which we place order on chart it self with a mouse click, for scalping speed is every thing. and when rksv is planning to introduce bracket orders in "now"?

thankx
Heh, trading from charts is something else we are working on. Won't come right away with the next software we are pushing but it is in the works.

Bracket orders is not available on NSE NOW.

They are creating a lot of fuss in withdrawal as if they dont want u to withdraw but.only deposit.also their service is third class.i dont see them as big broker.different software with different deposits method and transfer of funds too confusing.
They had told.earlier to use payout button in now to withdraw but that doesnt work.with great difficulty i got to know thaf i need to email them first for withdrawal !

Hi doc,

Currently we're not running any promos other than what you see on the website.

RK Global not letting you withdraw money? We have heard of disputes with brokers but never a case where they won't let you withdraw your money. Especially from a big broker like them.

Our withdrawal process is mostly automated. You would log on to back office, place a withdrawal request on your account and we push it out in 1-2 business days (twice daily actually around 9AM and 7PM). There is no need to email us or call us for any withdrawals. In case, we see that your funds are being utilized in the market on your trading account, we will get in touch with you and sort it out.
Hi RKSV

Thanks for your reply
As mentioned above

Rkglobal are creating a lot of fuss in withdrawal as if they dont want u to withdraw but.only deposit.also their service is third class.i dont see them as big broker.different software with different deposits method and transfer of funds too confusing.
They had told.earlier to use payout button in now to withdraw but that doesnt work.with great difficulty i got to know thaf i need to email them first for withdrawal !
If i open more than 1 account and if i refer my friends to you will i get any discount?
Thanks

Hi RKSV

Thanks for your reply
As mentioned above

Rkglobal are creating a lot of fuss in withdrawal as if they dont want u to withdraw but.only deposit.also their service is third class.i dont see them as big broker.different software with different deposits method and transfer of funds too confusing.
If i open more than 1 account and if i refer my friends to you will i get any discount?
Thanks
Hey doc,

Hmm... that's odd and unfortunate on your experience with RKG.

With us, payouts happen as described above (more here with pictures: http://help.rksv.in/solution/articles/19509-withdrawing-funds-out-of-your-trading-account)

On our end, if you refer friends to us, you get 10% of their monthly fees / per order fees every month. No limit on how much you can earn and how many friends you can refer :)

More details here on our referral program: http://rksv.in/referral.php

Hey doc,

Hmm... that's odd and unfortunate on your experience with RKG.

With us, payouts happen as described above (more here with pictures: http://help.rksv.in/solution/articles/19509-withdrawing-funds-out-of-your-trading-account)

On our end, if you refer friends to us, you get 10% of their monthly fees / per order fees every month. No limit on how much you can earn and how many friends you can refer :)

More details here on our referral program: http://rksv.in/referral.php
For withdrawals I can really vouch for RKSV. Whole process of withdrawal is very smooth from RKSV's end. Smooth withdrawals really matter much for traders and I can give 5 ***** [stars] to RKSV for this.

Any plans of starting "RKSV 60 or 90 days challenge " where you can refund brokerage paid for 2/3 months if the account is in the money after paying brokerage and all other levies ? You can even refund the transaction charges paid along with the the brokerage.You can comeout with totally different challenge too if you like.

May be you can think of giving algo trading to retail traders with predefined logic and help them in implementing these algos.

Kindly think on these lines.

Smart_trade