Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV ,

In the Dream Plan what will be the scenario for 2 Legged Order ?

Eg. I Buy 1 Lot Call & 1 Lot Put simultaneously in the 2 legged order, so will it be considered as 1 order or 2 orders ?

Also in 2 Legged Order Placement , Market Order for buying Options is available or not ?

Thanks.
2-Legged Orders are Rs. 25, not Rs. 50. It's considered as just one order. Same with 3-Legged Orders. Billing is based on the # of order numbers that got traded. 2L and 3L orders have a single order #.

Market orders are not available.

saakk

Same reason as regular market orders.

Just set an SL-Limit with a wide price and it will act just like an SL-M.

In the case of SL-L and SL-M, since you probably don't want to execute the SL right away, it won't make much difference on picking between SL-L and SL-M as long as you put in wide prices.
it will help me trade really fast if SL-MARKET is activated. previous day i have placed an cover SL order and price jumped over it without executing it. Actually i have have selected a option in user setting "set trigger price as limit price" this helps me to punch order fast enough, as i usually scalp for .02 paisa in USDINR. SL-MARKET will be really helpful in cover order cause if price jump over my trigger my loss can be a bigger one.

thankx

toshiaki

Hi RKSV,

I have basic question about your freedom plan.

I used the brokerage calculator using unlimited plan in your website for FUTURE segment, The buy price was 5500, and sell price was 5510 with quantity as 50.
That means it was 10 point gain, and after all charge calculations, the net profit came out to be 427 rupees with 72 rupees as the total charges to be deduct.

Now if i do a similar trade for all the 20 trading days in a month, then a total of l 72 * 20 = 1440 rupees is going to be cut from my account, apart from the initial plan cost i:e 1947.

Am I right ?? That means in total 1947 + 1440 = 3387 rupees is going out of my pocket. Is the calculation right ??

Or is it like its only 1947 rupees that is the plan cost, and after that not a single money will be charged for a month ??

Thanks in advance

Hi RKSV,

I have basic question about your freedom plan.

I used the brokerage calculator using unlimited plan in your website for FUTURE segment, The buy price was 5500, and sell price was 5510 with quantity as 50.
That means it was 10 point gain, and after all charge calculations, the net profit came out to be 427 rupees with 72 rupees as the total charges to be deduct.

Now if i do a similar trade for all the 20 trading days in a month, then a total of l 72 * 20 = 1440 rupees is going to be cut from my account, apart from the initial plan cost i:e 1947.

Am I right ?? That means in total 1947 + 1440 = 3387 rupees is going out of my pocket. Is the calculation right ??

Or is it like its only 1947 rupees that is the plan cost, and after that not a single money will be charged for a month ??

Thanks in advance
Toshi, those are the statutory charges, taxes etc. The breakup is given in their brokerage calculator.

soft_trader

1. It will be considered as 2 orders. So you will be charged Rs. 50/-

2. Market order not available.
2-Legged Orders are Rs. 25, not Rs. 50. It's considered as just one order. Same with 3-Legged Orders. Billing is based on the # of order numbers that got traded. 2L and 3L orders have a single order #.

Sorry. It was my mistake.

@ RKSV:

In 2L orders, isn't orders numbers are different?

Thanks RKSV for the clarification. Good to get the answers from you in a subtle way. :clapping:

Hey soft_trader,

No issues :) Easy to confuse it too. 2L and 3L orders have a single order number. And it's a single order number all the way to the exchange and back. There's no breakup into separate orders at any point.
Suppose I keep a "Buy above" order for a Call option and another one for a put, and suppose the call option gets exercised, can I cancel the put order ??