Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Suppose I keep a "Buy above" order for a Call option and another one for a put, and suppose the call option gets exercised, can I cancel the put order ??
Not sure if I completely understand your question, but I think you meant placing a 2L order -- one call and one put right?

And if the call gets executed, can you cancel the put? If that's the question, then the answer is no. It's treated as a single order so you can't cancel one leg and keep the other. For that, you have to send it as two separate orders to the exchange.

Not sure if I completely understand your question, but I think you meant placing a 2L order -- one call and one put right?

And if the call gets executed, can you cancel the put? If that's the question, then the answer is no. It's treated as a single order so you can't cancel one leg and keep the other. For that, you have to send it as two separate orders to the exchange.
Will it get cancelled at EOD ?? Even if only 1 leg has been executed ?

Suppose I keep a "Buy above" order for a Call option and another one for a put, and suppose the call option gets exercised, can I cancel the put order ??

Will it get cancelled at EOD ?? Even if only 1 leg has been executed ?
All multi-leg orders are IOC (Immediate or cancel). You can't place 2L or 3L day orders.
I see. So does that rule out any "buy above" or "sell below" orders in multi-leg orders ?

Hi RKSV,
Just a small clarification. As of now, have you suspended market orders for currencies too ?

Any probable time frame within which you would start allowing mkt orders once again ?

Hi RKSV,
Just a small clarification. As of now, have you suspended market orders for currencies too ?

Any probable time frame within which you would start allowing mkt orders once again ?
Hey outlier,

Will get it resolved in a few months. First thing is to allow full market order functionality for just Equities and Futures. A solution for buying options using market orders is in the works.

i wud like to open trading account ...but cud u clarify 2 things.
1-as ur software do not offer market orders..how much time it take to execute buy or sell order..?:confused:when u say enter a wide range... can u give an example of it..?
2- does ur sofware provide stoploss and target feature?

pls reply..otherwise i found ur brokerage charges extremely good..

i wud like to open trading account ...but cud u clarify 2 things.
1-as ur software do not offer market orders..how much time it take to execute buy or sell order..?:confused:when u say enter a wide range... can u give an example of it..?
2- does ur sofware provide stoploss and target feature?

pls reply..otherwise i found ur brokerage charges extremely good..
Hey ashish,

1) Basically when entering a limit order, if you are seeing a price of 700, enter 720 or so for a buy and 680 for a sell. By giving a good price band (around 3%) on liquid stocks, it should execute like a market order. Order will be executed immediately.

2) Stop loss is there in our software. There is no target feature on NSE NOW.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Hey ashish,

1) Basically when entering a limit order, if you are seeing a price of 700, enter 720 or so for a buy and 680 for a sell. By giving a good price band (around 3%) on liquid stocks, it should execute like a market order. Order will be executed immediately.

2) Stop loss is there in our software. There is no target feature on NSE NOW.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else!
thanx for ur prompt reply
dont u think this band of 3% is way too much ..and it is just against the very concept of margin intra day trading..i hope they get executed immediately ..
will u gonna support this feature in near future?
pls do add this feature ..its a big drawback in nearly perfect service