Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Rksv

i am opening a new account with you

please i have a question

will you please like to share what is your
client network till now? (clients with active account till now)

NUMBER OF CLIENTS IN NSE
We don't reveal such info. Will say it's several thousand clients and that our clients happily do 2,500 - 3,000 cr of NSE F&O turnover on a daily basis :).

We don't reveal such info. Will say it's several thousand clients and that our clients happily do 2,500 - 3,000 cr of NSE F&O turnover on a daily basis :).
RKSV, the figures on TV show that BSE F&O has a huge turnover as compared to NSE F&O, is it right ? Is it the same with your turnover ?

RKSV, the figures on TV show that BSE F&O has a huge turnover as compared to NSE F&O, is it right ? Is it the same with your turnover ?
Where did you get that info? BSE F&O's turnover is a fraction of NSE F&O. Take last Thursday's turnover figures:

NSE F&O: 206,067 cr
BSE F&O: 11,100 cr
MCX F&O: 200 cr

All from their respective websites.

Hi RKSV,
I am in the process of opening an account with you, Can u clarify the folllowing question >
1. Let us say I go for the Unlimited plan in F& O
2. I start trading on 24th April 2013

What brokerage will I pay for this month ?
A. The full 1947
B. (1947/30)*8 = 520 approx

Rgds
The Outlier

Hi RKSV,
I am in the process of opening an account with you, Can u clarify the folllowing question >
1. Let us say I go for the Unlimited plan in F& O
2. I start trading on 24th April 2013

What brokerage will I pay for this month ?
A. The full 1947
B. (1947/30)*8 = 520 approx

Rgds
The Outlier
B. Sort of, it's actually 7 trading days between 24th and 30th (inclusive of both days). So it's (1947/30)* 7 ~ Rs. 455. There's also service tax of Rs. 56.15 so, it totals to around Rs. 510.

For the first month, we pro-rate the amount charged based on the date of activation (not date of first trade). We send you an email once your account is activated and ready to trade. Also detailed here: http://help.rksv.in/solution/articles/41093-how-does-the-billing-cycle-work-what-is-a-contract-note-and-how-does-a-client-receive-a-contract-note-

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Hello RKSV

Q 1 - Will the following documents be accepted as address proof- Bank Statement ,Credit card statement , another broker's contract note or DP statement . I do not have driving license & MSEB , Tel bills are in the name of other family members.

Q 2 - How can the IPV done as I do not have a webcam . Can this be carried out by Your Bank or any other agency.

Q 3 I want to attach my current DP account presently & later on I shall open the DP with IL&FS. Is this possible ?

Thanks

Hello RKSV

Q 1 - Will the following documents be accepted as address proof- Bank Statement ,Credit card statement , another broker's contract note or DP statement . I do not have driving license & MSEB , Tel bills are in the name of other family members.

Q 2 - How can the IPV done as I do not have a webcam . Can this be carried out by Your Bank or any other agency.

Q 3 I want to attach my current DP account presently & later on I shall open the DP with IL&FS. Is this possible ?

Thanks
Got your query on our support desk. Will get a team member to reply in detail for question 1.

On Q2 -- we have to have an IPV done over webcam unless you can physically come to our offices (in Mumbai and Delhi).

On Q3 -- Yes you can.