Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

hello rksv,
Is that possible to convert a carry fwd position in future to MIS after 'n' num of days so that some margin is released for intraday trading.?
I have read earlier in ur thread that when u used nse now this was not possible.
since now u r providing nest as platform is this possible now?

hello rksv,
Is that possible to convert a carry fwd position in future to MIS after 'n' num of days so that some margin is released for intraday trading.?
I have read earlier in ur thread that when u used nse now this was not possible.
since now u r providing nest as platform is this possible now?
Hi tradetolearn,

Yep it's possible on NEST.

Just an update:

We have received credit in account.

-----------------------------------------------

1- Have requested a small withdrawal to check payout time.

2- Wish there was a way to switch funds between Currency and Commodities seamlessly.
Guess, the guidelines are not conducive to this. As we understand it the commodity and securities are different companies as well. We can hope though.

On Behalf of.

Hello Friends,
I am a currency Trader. I found RKSV provide reasonably low charges than Zdha.
So I just applied for RKSV account as they said no charges and got verified. Waiting for User Id and password. Maybe i get it in my email tomorrow. I am happy to see RKSV is very active here. Looking to forward share my experience here.:D
Hope my Ledger will be maintained in records and can be printed for Audit purpose when ever needed.

@ RKSV ,

As you are among the Biggest brokers of India , I would request you to put a representation to NSE on behalf of small retail traders to start the MINIFTY Contract again.

Minifty was such a favourite of new traders as well as retail traders who were applying their methodology of Money Management for profitability . With the exclusion of MINIFTY Contract , such traders have been deprived of good trading opportunity.

If big brokers like you will put this demand then NSE will surely take note of it. I have sent numerous e-mails to NSE officials but there are no replies or even acknowledgement of the e-mails.

I hope you will take note of it.

Thanks & Regards.

@ RKSV ,

As you are among the Biggest brokers of India , I would request you to put a representation to NSE on behalf of small retail traders to start the MINIFTY Contract again.

Minifty was such a favourite of new traders as well as retail traders who were applying their methodology of Money Management for profitability . With the exclusion of MINIFTY Contract , such traders have been deprived of good trading opportunity.

If big brokers like you will put this demand then NSE will surely take note of it. I have sent numerous e-mails to NSE officials but there are no replies or even acknowledgement of the e-mails.

I hope you will take note of it.

Thanks & Regards.

mini nifty contract has banned by SABI not NSE ........so I think NSE doesn't has any right to start it again without SABI permission .......

detailed report hare ............

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...tracts-ban-stumps-markets-112112200044_1.html

regards
AnAtheist:)

Hi RKSV,
Why dont you include stampduty also in the brokerage calculator with a dropdown menu for each state in India. That would make it complete and transparent.