Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi sir,

The break-even is 0.0011 on the Freedom Plan. On Dream Plan, it will depend on your quantity. The more quantity you buy, the smaller your break-even.

You don't need to know the strike price of options to figure out the break-even. You just need the current price (Rs. 0.20) of the option. See this link.

On learning to trade, we are seeing if we can partner with other firms who specialize in education. RMs may not necessarily be the best on teaching you how to trade. We have a partner, FinIdeas who have free and paid videos on their site to help you learn how to trade options.
Thanks for your kind reply. So if i have to buy one lot of option at price of (Rs. 0.20) Then i should be having 200 rupees in my account. is that right?

Daer RKSV,
If Nifty will go up, than when you debit MTM, if MTM short and there is no seller in contract or availble @very High price, what will you do ?
Will have to wait until a seller comes around. There's nothing either one of us can do except wait for liquidity. But usually contracts like Nifty don't have such problems.

Hi RKSV,

I want to change my plan from Freedom to Dream, can I fill the form, scan it and send it across?
Sure. If you joined or switched plans after Dec 2012 you can just send an email to do so.

If you're not sure, just send an email to [email protected] anyways and we'll let you know if you need to scan and courier. There is an authorization that we started appending later on to account opening forms that allows clients to switch plans electronically.

Hello RKSV
What is the MIS Squrare off timing for Currency? For equities it is 3.10pm i guess.

while giving stoploss order for MIS position, we should give MIS or Normal?

Regards

Hello RKSV
What is the MIS Squrare off timing for Currency? For equities it is 3.10pm i guess.

while giving stoploss order for MIS position, we should give MIS or Normal?

Regards
MIS square off for Currency happens at 4:45 PM (http://help.rksv.in/solution/articles/19971-how-much-margin-do-you-provide-).

SL works on both product codes (except options, where MIS doesn't work right now). If you place it on MIS, and it doesn't get executed by the square off time, it gets cancelled and the position is squared off. On NRML, it stays until trading is done for the day and the exchange cancels it. There is no way for the stop loss to persist on to the next day in Indian markets (that order validity type is called GTC -- good till canceled).

Dear Colleagues,

I have just come across other similar brokers. Let us have everyone's view about them also.

1) Astha trade - Same charges, better exposure, less AMC, online trade, same day payout, but allows only trades in NSE

2) Achievers Equity - Just Rs. 750/- for unlimited trading for 1 month !!!
Still going through other Pro's & Con's.

Thanks

Rajen

MIS square off for Currency happens at 4:45 PM (http://help.rksv.in/solution/articles/19971-how-much-margin-do-you-provide-).

SL works on both product codes (except options, where MIS doesn't work right now). If you place it on MIS, and it doesn't get executed by the square off time, it gets cancelled and the position is squared off. On NRML, it stays until trading is done for the day and the exchange cancels it. There is no way for the stop loss to persist on to the next day in Indian markets (that order validity type is called GTC -- good till canceled).
RKSV,

http://www.rksv.in/trading-platform.php

1. Why is your NEST trader setup located on dropbox and not on your website?
2. Why Malwarebytes catches NestLauncher.exe as a trojan agent? I have Zerodha NEST Trader too and it does not require any NestLauncher.exe.
3. Do you have a Cyber Security personnel in your office?