Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpsvinod

Hi XRAY Bro and followers,

Pls give ur comment based on this pattern., And what are the Probabilities on coming session,
This chart represent MCX CrudeMini Script, Previous days and Today sometimes data are missing.:confused:

Note : Still reading the books referred by u, nd understanding the concepts on live move.:D miles to go.

RPS. VINOD

Pls give ur comment based on this pattern., And what are the Probabilities on coming session,
This chart represent MCX CrudeMini Script, Previous days and Today sometimes data are missing.:confused:

Note : Still reading the books referred by u, nd understanding the concepts on live move.:D miles to go.

RPS. VINOD
change the alphabets to abcd in yr ninjatrader (finalg MP has the facility) as its difficult to read where is the opening and which alphabet is which time frame. abcd is standard format.

the P shape you have drawn is wrong. pattern wise its right as it looks like P. but where is price closing and how it has come down, which i think currently it is .
P shape as def is short covering but here there is no such thing happening . dont focus on patterns in isolation. it more looks like a trend day. split the profile u will see one time framing down. great day for intra as its an open test drive.
as off now it looks like weakness in coming session wht kind of opportunities are there will depend how crude opens in coming session

rpsvinod

change the alphabets to abcd in yr ninjatrader (finalg MP has the facility) as its difficult to read where is the opening and which alphabet is which time frame. abcd is standard format.

the P shape you have drawn is wrong. pattern wise its right as it looks like P. but where is price closing and how it has come down, which i think currently it is .
P shape as def is short covering but here there is no such thing happening . dont focus on patterns in isolation. it more looks like a trend day. split the profile u will see one time framing down. great day for intra as its an open test drive.
as off now it looks like weakness in coming session wht kind of opportunities are there will depend how crude opens in coming session

Hi sherbaaz,

Thanks for ur sharing, Anyway no more data for first 2 hours from 10 to 12.
Anyway
30.08.16 - Yesterday Previous Close - 3126
Open & High Same - 3124
Low - 2998

@11.30 Closing Rate is 3004. Hope the below large image 'll help to see more on today move. 30Mnts TPO Size 4 used.

RPS. VINOD

chintan786

Hi sherbaaz,

Thanks for ur sharing, Anyway no more data for first 2 hours from 10 to 12.
Anyway
30.08.16 - Yesterday Previous Close - 3126
Open & High Same - 3124
Low - 2998

@11.30 Closing Rate is 3004. Hope the below large image 'll help to see more on today move. 30Mnts TPO Size 4 used.

RPS. VINOD
Dear Vinod,

Just wants to share my experience with these shapes..Mkt makes patterns, Patterns Doesn't move the Mkt... I know deep down u know this very well.

Just check Nifty's this monday profile and what happened on Tuesday and Then compare the same with 1 day before profile of Brexit result day and what happened on Brexit result day.

Disc: I had positions on both time and ended up well. Can't say the same regarding MP after tht.

Regards,
Chintan

XRAY27

RPS. VINOD
"P" defines for test of resistance and "b" for support, having said that we should define the play of weekly profile and have to design trade accordingly

Anyways study this concept in full and trade

Last edited:

Vipul_84

Yesterday's (31 August ) values :
8846-8828-8810
VPOC : 8710 & 8606
Today's open at 8833.5 that is inside VA range.
Possibility of 80% rule and non-trend day is very high.

Although XRAY Bro has posted all these values, even more correct, all my posts are for personal learning, forum contribution and future reference. :thumb:

rpsvinod

"P" defines for test of resistance and "b" for support, having said that we should define the play of weekly profile and have to design trade accordingly

Anyways study this concept in full and trade
Now clear about "P". Yes u r right to understand this concept need some more time. As per my understanding

Today Price opened under the yesterday VAL 3057
opening price as per terminal 3004, but start to trade 3021 range.

Now trading near 100 points downside, low@ 2955.:D

RPS. VINOD

XRAY27

Now clear about "P". Yes u r right to understand this concept need some more time. As per my understanding

Today Price opened under the yesterday VAL 3057
opening price as per terminal 3004, but start to trade 3021 range.

Now trading near 100 points downside, low@ 2955.:D

RPS. VINOD
Vinod are you watching OFA along with this MP !! i'm not using OFA ,just going with Va's as DP..

XRAY27

XRAY Bro,

Yes, my base set up is OFA, Due to the some uniqueness of MP,Just wanna adopt for better results.:D

RPS. VINOD
OFA !!! i used to trade (screen based trading )during my start in 2007,there after adopted to D and S....with in that MP/VP ..watched V********* for OFA ( not naming the vendor as it may amount to advt (may be)i'm not commodity trader and not using this (OFA) anymore

Three thing i have noticed

1.OFA which is the main base for scalping and it has not changed even adopting MP

2.OTF traders leg is not traceable with that...

3.As i Adopted to MP..need of OFA is almost negligible for me

People running after this because some zerodha winners named this ,but they are forgeting that there will be a base system upon which they use this concept of OFA..

still i see many who are struggling to build a system or they end up with a setup with too many arguments,which will lead to jumping jack action in market .

Finally what i realized in my 9 years experience is when there is edge just increase quantity not number of trades

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.