Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

XRay bhai, how to make candles visible.
Drag and Drop this Price AFL in MP AFL

PlotOHLC(Ref(O,-1),Ref(H,-1),Ref(L,-1),Ref(C,-1),"Price",colorblack,stylenoline);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g", Ref(O,-1), Ref(H,-1), Ref(L,-1), Ref(C,-1) ));
PlotOHLC( O, H, L, C, "Price", IIf( C > O, colorGreen, colorRed ), styleCandle );

XRAY27

XRAY bro, one query I had about this open. There is common saying that market is opened by newbies & closed by Pros. But in this case, the opposite seems true as entire focus of MP is on Market open. Can you please clarify this doubt? :confused:
Just trade and earn, leave the concept of who is fool and who is intelligent.. Only thing that matters in market is earning...they are many softwares developed but people rate of earning is at same decimal level, what matters is right usage of any theory towards practical purpose..

XRAY bro, today is open drive day. But looking at profile, it seems like double distribution day as of now. Max TPOs at 8710 & also now at 8750. Is this right?
yday was not a double dist day but a trend day. I hope u have got it right at EOD as price was one time framing up yday for most of the day. All signs of trend day was there.
identifying the type of day we have is very imp in market profile. as most of the time if read correctly one can anticipate next day and prepare the plan to trade accordingly.

regds,s

XRAY27

yday was not a double dist day but a trend day. I hope u have got it right at EOD as price was one time framing up yday for most of the day. All signs of trend day was there.
identifying the type of day we have is very imp in market profile. as most of the time if read correctly one can anticipate next day and prepare the plan to trade accordingly.

regds,s
Yes !!! EOD story is different !!! no DD !! no use of drawing conclusion on developing mp !!!..

corrected my self in the evening !!!

Last edited:

Vipul_84

Yes it was trend day. What I meant was almost same number of TPOs are these two levels, so its a double distribution kind of day. As Xray bro says, no use of drawing conclusions on developing MP. Thanks Sherbaaz :thumb:

regds,s

Status
Not open for further replies.