Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

XRAY bro, today is open drive day. But looking at profile, it seems like double distribution day as of now. Max TPOs at 8710 & also now at 8750. Is this right?
Failed auction 25th aug for sep series reached its target (under swing )!!! yes ,Today seems to be double distribution day !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

To all who are sending me PM for following

1. My Personal number

2. whatsapp group/facebook

3. Training

4. My income from stock market

i have not started this thread for any of this, nor interested in them, this thread has been started upon request from some of our respected members ,just to share what i understood about MP !!!

Please don't send PM for this,just ask query on subject discussed so far, i will reply in free time.

VJAY

Dear xray Bro,
So your intraday trades starts only after complete of two 30 bars ?or any exception. ..
Also please give more about swing trades using this method. ..

XRAY27

Dear xray Bro,
So your intraday trades starts only after complete of two 30 bars ?or any exception. ..
Also please give more about swing trades using this method. ..
Vijay bro !!!

i have carried live swing trade in starting post !!! check that !!! any ways i'm just giving brief nutshells once again

1. "Failed auction" ,then only first 30 mins,particularly if gap up/down above/below va or this gap can open drive case like today, it is the best example.

2. If open with in Va then 80 % rule , then i will consider IB

3. Weekly va's are targets for swing

4. Previous failed auction area can be touched with in next 5 days..so if touches that area then i will book profit in swing trade and if it had not reached that price with in 5 days with out hitting my SL, then i will cut my position !!

5.i use rotational factors for positional trades which are based on EOD for index ,example is there in starting post !!!

XRAY27

Failed auction with in NSE timing prospective..

If prices move higher then we say that buyers are in control and if they go down then sellers appear to be controlling.In Market Profile "Open" is life and blood, this is what i understood upon this usage of IB ,80 % rule,Open drive etc comes into play

Most of the times, the first 60 minutes appear to be the time when the market is establishing value for the day and is referred to as the Initial Balance. This is especially the case in markets like ours which do not confirm to 24 hour futures trading and hence knowing the first 60 minutes of activity becomes very important for a trader in the day time frame.But once it open out side the va's it is much more similar to Breakout failure pattern of classic charts once its fails

As markets do not always stay within the first 60 minutes of activity the whole day, the movements outside the initial balance often produce some amazing trading opportunities for all traders.Market Profiler named Ray Barros is the person who bought this idea of Failed Auction.

Failed Auction Theory :
A failure to stay outside the initial balance for more than 30 minutes (on one side), followed by a revisit inside the initial balance and an opposite move on the other side of the Initial balance, but with in this if the first candle of 30 mins is out side the va's (gap),then it may be open drive or a failure ,will lead to downside..so for our market as per the core rule of the concept this amount to failed auction as per my understanding !!!

"After a failed auction, the initial move is in the direction opposite to the one that failed, but the beauty of the theory as pointed by Ray Barros is that the market will revisit the failed auction zone in about 5-6 days in over 75 % of the cases." it is this point which can be used for swing trading

Since we are traders and have to assemble whole concepts in a flow with out conflict particularly if you assemble with Dalton ,so i trade this concept like this for F and o...

Hope this post will clear, all the confusion on usage of Failed auction

Last edited:

Vipul_84

XRAY bro, one query I had about this open. There is common saying that market is opened by newbies & closed by Pros. But in this case, the opposite seems true as entire focus of MP is on Market open. Can you please clarify this doubt? :confused:

Failed auction with in NSE timing prospective..

If prices move higher then we say that buyers are in control and if they go down then sellers appear to be controlling.In Market Profile "Open" is life and blood, this is what i understood upon this usage of IB ,80 % rule,Open drive etc comes into play

Most of the times, the first 60 minutes appear to be the time when the market is establishing value for the day and is referred to as the Initial Balance. This is especially the case in markets like ours which do not confirm to 24 hour futures trading and hence knowing the first 60 minutes of activity becomes very important for a trader in the day time frame.But once it open out side the va's it is much more similar to Breakout failure pattern of classic charts once its fails

As markets do not always stay within the first 60 minutes of activity the whole day, the movements outside the initial balance often produce some amazing trading opportunities for all traders.Market Profiler named Ray Barros is the person who bought this idea of Failed Auction.

Failed Auction Theory :
A failure to stay outside the initial balance for more than 30 minutes (on one side), followed by a revisit inside the initial balance and an opposite move on the other side of the Initial balance, but with in this if the first candle of 30 mins is out side the va's (gap),then it may be open drive or a failure ,will lead to downside..so for our market as per the core rule of the concept this amount to failed auction as per my understanding !!!

"After a failed auction, the initial move is in the direction opposite to the one that failed, but the beauty of the theory as pointed by Ray Barros is that the market will revisit the failed auction zone in about 5-6 days in over 75 % of the cases." it is this point which can be used for swing trading

Since we are traders and have to assemble whole concepts in a flow with out conflict particularly if you assemble with Dalton ,so i trade this concept like this for F and o...

Hope this post will clear, all the confusion on usage of Failed auction

Vipul_84

Ranges for Today from Chart of 30 August 2016

VAH 8759 POC 8710 VAL 8684
VPOC 8606

Today's Open at 8801.1 thus outside VA range, so loking for a trend day or failed auction trade :thumb:

Small diference from XRAY bros values, some data issues as usual :)

Status
Not open for further replies.