VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we are concern we are growing yoy and adding more streams to generate revenue to be ready to see next bull market. Last but not the least, as a trader one should be more focused on trading profitably and we are focusing on this. Soon we will be introducing Algo on NOW using Amibroker with a tie up with Global Data Feed. Few more initiatives are underway and we will let the forum know.

happy trading,

Team VPS
This sounds good. But what about those who don't use Amibroker ?? Also in a first, maybe you can also introduce commodities through NOW ???

PS : Just suggestions, I am not yet your customer.

Hi,

Think he mistook the reply, two dealers are earmarked only to take Call and Trade from our online customers. On our facebook we had uploaded some photographs of our office, one of them is of one of our trading room where offline clients do trading. We are a team of 20+ as of now. Call and trade is not a preferred option hence rush is less and so far two desk are managing it well. If need be we will add more.

happy trading,

Team VPS
hi,
Was unable to find any pics on ur fb id .kindly provide the fb id ?

Nice Photos :thumb: . Are your seminars held regularly ?
Hi,

Tx for liking the photographs. We do Seminars once or twice a year at Meerut. We also conduct some training workshop at our offices for our clients regularly. Aim is to make our clients learn to take better decision while trading or investing.

happy trading,

Team VPS

poortrader

Hi,

Tx for liking the photographs. We do Seminars once or twice a year at Meerut. We also conduct some training workshop at our offices for our clients regularly. Aim is to make our clients learn to take better decision while trading or investing.

happy trading,

Team VPS
A suggestion - why don't you conduct online seminars also (like a websummit) and also make it available for download. You could also have a video fo your seminars for the outstation clients.

I am not yet your client, but I received a courtesy call from Mr Dinesh today. Also appreciate your fast service in sending the forms to me.

poortrader

Hi TP,

VPS back office is good... You can find almost every important details (links) in the home page itself...

You can calculate the monthly brokerage(max cap) paid by using Turnover brokerage report for each segment...

Every traders would like to withdraw their profit amount within 10 minutes from their trade account for emergency purpose...

It is possible when Client's and the broker's bank accounts are from the same bank...

I have axis bank account. And I think VPS also having the same bank account...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

When I place a withdrawal request(in back office) in the evening...It will be processed within 1 or 2 hours and the amount reaching my account immediately...

While other brokers taking 1 to 2 days (3 to 4 days at the week end) to process a payout request....

I am really proud of VPS faster Pay outs in many occasions...

Already I have three other brokers account... Their contract notes are very confusing...
You can not tally it in any angle... :mad::mad::mad:

But VPS ECNs are very simple to verify and easy to account maintenance...
I am very satisfied...:clap::clap::clap:

Note: VPS backoffice can be opened only in Internet explorer like TSO and Zerodha...

Happy trading...
Veera.
Hi veera, which segments are you using in VPS? throw some more light on their services

@VPS
do you have a recorded line for taking orders on phone?
what are the safeguards in taking an order over phone, any secret number as identification?
Hi,

Call and Trade lines have recording facility and all lines in our trading room also have recording facility. As of now we do not have secret number identification mechanism.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Dear VPS,

What AMC do you charge for demat account, and do you have you own DP?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.