VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

poortrader

@VPS

1) What does VPS signify?

2) Have you faced terminal stoppage during circuit days of sensex/nifty in the past (as you said that you have been in operation since a decade). What has been your experience on those days?

3) What would you do if an online client defaults on circuit days (assuming you are unable to sq off his/her position). Have you faced such a scenario?

hi VPS,

Where do i check the required margin file for commodities in back office.
I m unable to find it , in the option of margin file under commodities i m getting the equities margin :confused:
Hi,

Welcome to VPS. As a process we give familiarization call once ID is activated to take you thru our back office.

For commodity margin, please change the segment on top right hand corner of home page from equity to commodity . You will get to commodity back office. Margin files are under utility there.

best wishes,

Team VPS

@VPS

1) What does VPS signify?

2) Have you faced terminal stoppage during circuit days of sensex/nifty in the past (as you said that you have been in operation since a decade). What has been your experience on those days?

3) What would you do if an online client defaults on circuit days (assuming you are unable to sq off his/her position). Have you faced such a scenario?
Hi,

1. To be (V) Virtuous in our dealings, (P)Passion to understand market dynamics and (S)Serve our client with utmost sincerity.

2. We have been into offline services and have always advised our clients not to create large uncovered positions when market is close to an important event or is very volatile. Safety of capital should be first and foremost in every traders mind and we have always advised clients to keep this in mind. It is this approach that has saved our clients and us from getting into some precarious situation in those bad days. RMS certainly becomes strict and hard decision are taken.

3. Online RMS is much simpler, no leverage for overnight position and limited leverage on intra day trade that is monitored continuously. Since late 90s RMS has improved a lot. It is lot easier now to manage.

happy trading,

Team VPS

poortrader

Hi,

1. To be (V) Virtuous in our dealings, (P)Passion to understand market dynamics and (S)Serve our client with utmost sincerity.

2. We have been into offline services and have always advised our clients not to create large uncovered positions when market is close to an important event or is very volatile. Safety of capital should be first and foremost in every traders mind and we have always advised clients to keep this in mind. It is this approach that has saved our clients and us from getting into some precarious situation in those bad days. RMS certainly becomes strict and hard decision are taken.

3. Online RMS is much simpler, no leverage for overnight position and limited leverage on intra day trade that is monitored continuously. Since late 90s RMS has improved a lot. It is lot easier now to manage.

happy trading,

Team VPS
So can I assume that no defaults have happened?
If so, in case a default happens, then what will be steps taken by you?

So can I assume that no defaults have happened?
If so, in case a default happens, then what will be steps taken by you?
Dear Sir,

In such situation what would be your stance ? Would you own responsibility of squaring off your position or will you ask that it was RMS responsibility?

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi vps
i m using nse now for the first time.I was told by ur cc that nse has stopped the web version.It logs in but u cannot trade.The rates are not ticking.I don't know about nse now much.
Has nse discontinued web version for all brokers who are using nse now or its only with mine:confused:?

Status
Not open for further replies.