VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi vps
i m using nse now for the first time.I was told by ur cc that nse has stopped the web version.It logs in but u cannot trade.The rates are not ticking.I don't know about nse now much.
Has nse discontinued web version for all brokers who are using nse now or its only with mine:confused:?
Hi,

NSE web version NOW TOUCH works on Chrome, Firefox and Safari and rates will get updated. If you login using any other version Mozilla or IE you will have this problem of rates not updating.

NOW web version NSE TOUCH is same for all brokers.

happy trading,

Team VPS

poortrader

Dear Sir,

In such situation what would be your stance ? Would you own responsibility of squaring off your position or will you ask that it was RMS responsibility?

best wishes,

Team VPS
You got me wrong on this. I am saying that in case of a circuit the client or even RMS may not be able to square off, and client's account may be in overall debit. I was asking about this scenario.

You got me wrong on this. I am saying that in case of a circuit the client or even RMS may not be able to square off, and client's account may be in overall debit. I was asking about this scenario.
Dear Sir,

If no one is able to square off then client needs to transfer money to make shortfall in his/her a/c. You will agree that such situation creates liquidity shortfall in the system if broker has allowed over leveraged position in clients a/c and would have no choice but to square off positions on first instance. That is why it is more important for brokers to not allow clients have overleveraged positions. As discount broker we all are very conservative on leverage, so that much less stress in the system. At broker level we do have some system to identify clients who would be prone to default under such scenario and have to manage such client.

Broker who have their own positions in Pro will have more crisis. In such scenario market witnesses a cascading effect and lot of margin calls get triggered. A good RMS team would do all it can to avoid such situation.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,

NSE web version NOW TOUCH works on Chrome, Firefox and Safari and rates will get updated. If you login using any other version Mozilla or IE you will have this problem of rates not updating.

NOW web version NSE TOUCH is same for all brokers.

happy trading,

Team VPS
Sir just checked in firefox, version 13 not working, rates not updating:mad:

Hi, VPS,

What is the actual rule for Stamp Duty? It is collected accrediting to brokers or state of the clients. Is there any mandatory rule?

Another discount broker is already collecting stamp duty according to 3 state TN, MH etc where is no max cap. They said such State send mandatory notice to them & SEBI AND eventually all states will do the same. What is your opinion on this?

If my state has max cap of Rs 30/Day [0.003% or Rs 30] only like Haryana. Is it possible to pay STT in that rate using my contact address with VPS also?

I don't think uniform stamp duty rule would pass soon as many states are opposing to it. If there is any latest news with this matter, please share.

Hi, VPS,

What is the actual rule for Stamp Duty? It is collected accrediting to brokers or state of the clients. Is there any mandatory rule?

Another discount broker is already collecting stamp duty according to 3 state TN, MH etc where is no max cap. They said such State send mandatory notice to them & SEBI AND eventually all states will do the same. What is your opinion on this?

If my state has max cap of Rs 30/Day [0.003% or Rs 30] only like Haryana. Is it possible to pay STT in that rate using my contact address with VPS also?

I don't think uniform stamp duty rule would pass soon as many states are opposing to it. If there is any latest news with this matter, please share.
Dear Sir,

Stamp Duty is a state subject under Indian Constitution. Each state has its own Stamp Act. All brokers have to deposit stamp duty to state exchequer mandatorily. If a broker has only one office in India then they can apply the rule of depositing stamp duty to the state in which they are located. If a broker has many offices/regional offices then the state where they have their office has all the right to ask for stamp duty on the turnover done by resident of their state. It is deemed that all the turnover that has taken place in a particular office is done by resident of that state.

Since we have only one corporate office we will continue to follow uniform stamp duty rate for all our clients.

happy trading,

Team VPS

Dear Sir,

Stamp Duty is a state subject under Indian Constitution. Each state has its own Stamp Act. All brokers have to deposit stamp duty to state exchequer mandatorily. If a broker has only one office in India then they can apply the rule of depositing stamp duty to the state in which they are located. If a broker has many offices/regional offices then the state where they have their office has all the right to ask for stamp duty on the turnover done by resident of their state. It is deemed that all the turnover that has taken place in a particular office is done by resident of that state.

Since we have only one corporate office we will continue to follow uniform stamp duty rate for all our clients.

happy trading,

Team VPS

Very clear and precise answer. Thank You Team VPS. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.