VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, VPS,

I have a question.

Suppose, I have 30,000 in my trading a/c and 1 Lot Nifty Margin is 25,000. I have a NRML position with Nifty with another 5000 extra capital. Next day, Nifty faced a Gap Down of 200 pt, so that net MTM loss is (10000 - 5000) = 5000. By what time I need to transfer that MTM loss without squaring off that position?

If I am out from home during that following gap down day. Is it possible to transfer that MTM money by the evening/night? Is there any relaxation (24 hours or so) when MTM loss is less? Like here, MTM loss for that day is less than 20% of the capital.

Just multiply above case by 50. If my position is 50 lots with NRML, same rule or more strict rule?

Last edited:
hello VPS,

I read somewhere on traderji that if we have two accounts we can run two instances of nse now logged in with both accounts on a single computer.
Can u tell me how to do that ?

Hi, VPS,

I have a question.

Suppose, I have 30,000 in my trading a/c and 1 Lot Nifty Margin is 25,000. I have a NRML position with Nifty with another 5000 extra capital. Next day, Nifty faced a Gap Down of 200 pt, so that net MTM loss is (10000 - 5000) = 5000. By what time I need to transfer that MTM loss without squaring off that position?

If I am out from home during that following gap down day. Is it possible to transfer that MTM money by the evening/night? Is there any relaxation (24 hours or so) when MTM loss is less? Like here, MTM loss for that day is less than 20% of the capital.

Just multiply above case by 50. If my position is 50 lots with NRML, same rule or more strict rule?
Dear Sir,

Short margin arising due to gap up/down opening can happen and one has to make up M2M before end of trading to be able to carry the position. If your margin is short then you will not be able to carry forward your position. If you have only 1 or 2 lot then you may take call before 3 PM and if you have large position like 50 lots then better would be to partially square off your position to meet margin requirement. If at 3 PM you still have 20% M2M then we will make up this M2M by partially squaring off your position. So there is relaxation only upto 3 PM.

best wishes,

Team VPS

hello VPS,

I read somewhere on traderji that if we have two accounts we can run two instances of nse now logged in with both accounts on a single computer.
Can u tell me how to do that ?
Hi,

Yes, it is possible. You need to run both the IDs in different drive. Install NOW folders in different drive and then run. Just make sure that your internet connection should be able to support both.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. You need to run both the IDs in different drive. Install NOW folders in different drive and then run. Just make sure that your internet connection should be able to support both.

best wishes,

Team VPS
I tried that i m getting the three options of modify repair or remove, what should i do now with this now :lol:?

Last edited:
hi VPS,

Where do i check the required margin file for commodities in back office.
I m unable to find it , in the option of margin file under commodities i m getting the equities margin :confused:

poortrader

hi VPS,

Where do i check the required margin file for commodities in back office.
I m unable to find it , in the option of margin file under commodities i m getting the equities margin :confused:
@tradetolearn, so you have opened account with VPS, please tell us about the services, and other features in some detail. Pro and Con

Status
Not open for further replies.